Are there swingers clubs in East Texas?

I know there are swingers clubs in Dallas I have been to a couple. Are there swingers clubs in the Tyler/Longview area? I know there are some wild people out there also. I know some like adventure just like others.
Good question I would love to know where too.
The only one I know of is in shreveport (Langinape Chateau). I have been to it several times and can be a lot of fun, or it can be pretty dead. Better to go on Sat nights than Friday nights in my experience. There are a lot of regulars that go and can be sort of cliquish. But it can be a lot of fun too. I have also been to VC and 13th floor in Dallas. My least favorite of the 3 is the VC.
TP...Question back to you....ever been to the Sanctuary in Dallas?
No I have not what is that place? Do you think I would have fun there?
Shreveport one is supposed to be fun!
Never been to the Sanc and u live in Dallas and like ropes and...

http://www.sanctuarylifestyle.com/main.htm

I am a member :-)
Blue I am an East Texas girl borned and raised. I go home as often as I can and that is close to Tyler area. I just now started doing the rope play and it feels good having the rope around my bare skin.
It is interesting how people's fantasies and experiences evolve when they are openminded. I know that mine have. It is an interesting journey with someone you really enjoy and are in tune with. It isn't for everyone, but that is what makes the world interesting, different people like different things.
It is interesting how people's fantasies and experiences evolve when they are openminded. I know that mine have. It is an interesting journey with someone you really enjoy and are in tune with. It isn't for everyone, but that is what makes the world interesting, different people like different things. Originally Posted by bule84

you are a wise wise wise man!
I know there are swingers clubs in Dallas I have been to a couple. Are there swingers clubs in the Tyler/Longview area? I know there are some wild people out there also. I know some like adventure just like others. Originally Posted by Truly Passion
Have you tried Apache Theater on 31(?)
Not a swingers club, but I have seen a couple of guys get into a car and start rockin'.
No BSB but may have too. Open minds can be the spice of life it allows you to explore areas you never thought you would. A closed mind will miss out on so many great memories that life will become boring.
I agree with you TP! Everyone loves a little spice and flare. I know I usually get tired of regular sex myself and need something "different" every now and then.