back from New england

hi! so did anyone miss me? I am back from vacation and ready to have some fun with y'all! My old phone was stolen and i am getting a new one turned back on and hope to have my old number 512 784 5951 back on today. Till then, you guys feel free to email me at Mssuenami@yahoo.com anytime too.

Vacation was so fun and exciting and I liked it up there but there is nothing like my good ole Texas men to get me grooving here. I hope to hear from you fellas soon when you want to be completely spoiled and catered to by a mature woman with a libidinous love of driving you wild. I am refreshed and ready to party!

I really liked Cape cod and Boston and it was my first time up that way. I wish I could have brought those 80 degree temps back here to share! Let's have vacation right here at home and make it a wild one!
Isn't Boston great? Yeah, the temperature *sigh*

Welcome back!

There was this awful void knowing you were gone and I couldn't send a frisky man or...four your way

A
thank hun, You're so sweet!! i will take all the frisky fellas ya got now. I loved it up there and the temps were divine, however when Boston has as much snow as last year, i will be thrilled to be lounging in the Texas temps. no place like home. I love it here.
Welcome back! Wish you could have brought some cool weather back. I'm sure you soaked up all the cool you could while there.
Yes, it seems extra hot here to me now so i guess i did get used to those 80 degree days. but we're on the downhill slide to fall now! Being the eternal optimist I am looking forward to autumn and maybe even a hurricane to break up the monotony around here.I'd never live any where else. this is home.
So glad to have you back darling!! Already in a better mood since reading all your optimistic and funny posts
thanks sexy sugarpie! I am in a great mood and ready to have some fun! Already figuring out which bands to go see this week and thinking it's about damn time i get down to hippie hollow this year and see the full lake and swim. I'm thinking hippie hollow this weekend, wanna go?
Welcome back, to the blast furnace.

IB
thanks sexy sugarpie! I am in a great mood and ready to have some fun! Already figuring out which bands to go see this week and thinking it's about damn time i get down to hippie hollow this year and see the full lake and swim. I'm thinking hippie hollow this weekend, wanna go? Originally Posted by sue_nami
I have never been!! That would be so much fun!! Ill have to see how my schedule goes but if you go do please let me know id love to have an experienced hippie hollow-er show me the sweet spots
omg I would show u the sweet spots hun and we would have a great time. how about sat morning about 10-2 time frame to get naked and swim and have fun? I am serious and want to go.
omg I would show u the sweet spots hun and we would have a great time. how about sat morning about 10-2 time frame to get naked and swim and have fun? I am serious and want to go. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Yes!! I still have your number and that should be a good time frame eek! So excited
...bringing a plus one as well