Encounter: Met the QUEEN of the North-NW Arkansas that is.

User ID: Ginger Doll
Date: 09/17/21
Name: Ginger Doll
Phone: She will provide
Email Address: sparky_ginger@yahoo.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=17895
City: Bentonville
State: Arkansas
Address: Somewhere in the hills of hogland.
Activities: Social, LFK,DFK,BBJ,PM,DATY, and an variety of CFS positions.
Hair Length and Color: Gorgeous long red hair.
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: A very beautiful women. The lady has her image and presentation down. Great makeup, sexy attire and one of the nicest incalls I've visited. I felt she was treating me like a friend over for dinner with a special dessert. She is about 5'6" around 130lb. and in great shape. She has great enhanced breasts and a solid athletic body.
Recommendation: Yes
I saw Ginger when she came to Little Rock and it was an amazing time as well! Very sexy and fun to sit and talk with. I can’t wait until she returns.
I've known Ginger for almost 6 years now and had multiple visits with her. I concur with everything you wrote in your ROS! She is gorgeous, great sense of humor, and best of all, consistent. You get Ginger's "A" game every time!
Sounds like fun was had...i can't wait till i get to meet her one day hoping she will come to san antonio one day
An excellent review of a remarkable lady. She remains one of my favorites. When it comes to service and comfort she is a Rolls Royce, a smooth and dependable ride with legendary dependability and luxury.