City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: 14207 Tomball 77086
Activities: 2 girl massage tabke shower tag team bj & bone session
Hair Length and Color: Gina long dark hair
Amanda long brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Amanda is a super sexy Cubanaw with lovely skin big caboose and breasts

Gina is a taller Asian gal shes Thailand so sweet and sexy
Recommendation: Yes
Dude - you should have brought some butter for Amanda's bread and Tahin for Gina's mango!
Sorry, I have to ask. Is LyLy there anymore? I just see reviews about Gina. Not complaining, just asking.
I tried Gina 1 time because of the rant about her. Yes she has a nice body. But her face looks masculine like she is some sex changed Thai lady boy. The upsell in table shower was strike 2. She is not worth a damn at giving a blowjob. She got on top of me and just grinding her pussy on me. Trying to get me to pop quick. I finally took the reigns and got her to bend over. She lifted up one leg. And when I looked down and went to insert my cock in her. I saw her asshole and thought. WTF this bitch has a tail! Seriously she is very friendly and likes to talk. But that talk is to comfort you into an upsell. She will accommodate but her service is very mechanical. She just goes through the paces and talks a good game. She was one and done for me. I have met other providers that are far better than her with no upsell
Thanks Mike for the details, I WAS going to check her out but thanks to you I pass on her. Lilly is the best over there so far. Is the Cuban mechanical too?
Never met the cuban
KK Downing you are a legend!
  • r66
  • 09-05-2022, 03:52 PM
yup - awesome guitarist for Judas Priest and his solo stuff kicks a$$