Pussy

Is PUSSY The Best Word For The Female Genitalia ?

pussy: Colloquial term for: 1. The female genitalia , possibly based on the resemblance between the pubic-hair and a cat's fur . The prime motivating factor in any (straight) males life. Like oxygen, it's only important if you're not getting any. Lack thereof causing depression, anxiety, willingness to do any stupid stunt to get some, and a train of thought that focuses on little but the question of why you're the only one on the planet not getting any.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IOXAZ_wfZE

Enjoy yourself.

Stay safe.

Be cool.

Setty
Cause its just so good ....

Pic removed for non compliance with image standards, CC
I mean what other word is there lol

PU$$Y
Pussy- a box that a dick comes in
  • Paven
  • 10-02-2011, 12:15 PM
I want to know what kind of cat has fur similar to pubic hair?
I want to know what kind of cat has fur similar to pubic hair? Originally Posted by Paven
I don't! Scary!
I call mine Miss Kitty!

I call mine Miss Kitty!

Originally Posted by DallasRain
here kitty kitty kitty
I want to know what kind of cat has fur similar to pubic hair? Originally Posted by Paven
American Wirehair, it is a real breed
If My vajaja was a breed of cat, I would say it more resembled a cornish rex (( Would insert a pic If I could figure out how lol)) You guys know the feline of the hairless variety!
punany... but I call mine Ms Bang Bang lol
punany... but I call mine Ms Bang Bang lol Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Lol, thats cute. I call my "Dick" BAM BAM. Can we say that here, lol.
Yes I absolutely love the word "pussy" when talking about mine... you can talk to it.. aske me questions in session about it.. but the word does turn me on for some strange reason.. I don't know why.. but I love to hear a man say that during a session..

Makes me crazy.

Amber Rain
I prefer Kitty, Its sounds sweeter