Indecent proprsal

Watching the chick flick

The shoe is on the other foot...Would you a sell a night with your wife for a million?
Hell Yea. But I'm not married.
Sure... and after I had the money I'd divorce her.

(I'm such a dickhead.)
but Sketch you would only get half.
I guess every body on the Board knows I am a Widower, and the answer would have been NO.

There are those that can tell you what every thing cost, but they know the value of nothing. My Wife's value was priceless.
I guess every body on the Board knows I am a Widower, and the answer would have been NO.

There are those that can tell you what every thing cost, but they know the value of nothing. My Wife's value was priceless. Originally Posted by Jackie S
All seriousness, well said. As I'm new to the board I did not know you were a widower. I'm sorry for this, even if it happened eon's ago. I can't imagine the pain.
My wife is passed so I would give a million to see her again.
Hard to sell what someone is giving away? LOL
I'm sorry for your guys loses. I'm single, like Simpleton. If I got that offer, I'd be married the next day.
Billy
The Wildflower Group
I have providers ask me all the time to be with them and their S.O's. I guess every relationship is different. I am actually taking a lady out tomorrow so we can discuss what she is okay with me and her hubby doing.
My wife said she wanted to make love in the car, and asked if I mind driving.
My wife said she wanted to make love in the car, and asked if I mind driving. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
My wife cut me down to twice a week! She told me I should be happy, she cut three guys out completely! LOL

RD
I couldn't take the money she in effect earned.
Otherwise I pimp my woman out...not likely.

Best chance would be a redo of our arrangement.
Then you could fuck her for free provided she
felt like it.

I wouldn't feel right anyone paying $1000000
for 10-15 mins of saddle time anyway.
Honestly it depends on timing, if her and I were in honeymoon stage of marriage - No way!!! If it were right before we got divorced, damn straight!

I am single but i have been married, and most of the marriage was happy about 75% of the time, the last few years went sour. During our happy times, NO WAY!!! A fuck with my wife - Price one million dollars, A wife that is loving, caring and we are pure to each other - Priceless!!

There are those that can tell you what every thing cost, but they know the value of nothing. My Wife's value was priceless. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Thank you! Exactly how I feel. If I cheated even for a million bucks, I did not love my hubby to begin with.