AVOID THIS NUMBER LADIES (512)296-&^%$

He will waste your time. First he will call an set-up an incall then call and say something happened. Then Call Back and say he is availble again and is on his way to your incall. Then call and say something happened again,
then he will call and say he'd rather have an outcall but when you get to he outcall it is another person's house.

avoid this number = (512)296-&^%$ no posting of personal information, please post this in proper female forums.. staff
Did you screen him?
Not a true "Alert". Moved to proper forum.

Spacemtn
AustinModstaff
sorry that that happened to you..... that shitty that he stood you up! Im kinda wondering after he messed with you twice... why did you take your time and drive to see him?
yes i did screen him and he is a member of eccie and he has now wrote a fake review on me
brittany_love i took the drive becuase he was an eccie member and i tried to give him some credit, sometime's thing's do happen to pop up and some people are really cencere about there mis-fourtune's. I didn't want him to think i was mean and i honestly believe in giving people chance's.
  • sgm99
  • 08-04-2010, 08:24 PM
This young woman is lying through her ass. She know exactly what she did and it definitely was not professional nor classy as some might say. It is a womans perogative to change her mind, no means no if she did not want to be bother with him why put him through all the Bull Shit, answer the phone an say your busy or something happen, that is a hell of better than not answering at all.
This young woman is lying through her ass. She know exactly what she did and it definitely was not professional nor classy as some might say. It is a womans perogative to change her mind, no means no if she did not want to be bother with him why put him through all the Bull Shit, answer the phone an say your busy or something happen, that is a hell of better than not answering at all. Originally Posted by sgm99

So what are you saying that she NCNS you or the guy in the review or both?

Please also remember that she (OP) did not at post this in CO-ED for discussion but that it was moved here so I guess it is fair game.

Just sayin'
  • sgm99
  • 08-04-2010, 10:25 PM
I am saying she was on the backpage and did this, I read two post concerning her. The guy drove a long way to see her, he called she told him to call back when he was at her location, he did she did not answer the phone after several calls. I am not trying to slam the young lady, I am just stating she could have answered the phone and said something. Of course the guy was angry.
This young woman is lying through her ass. She know exactly what she did and it definitely was not professional nor classy as some might say. It is a womans perogative to change her mind, no means no if she did not want to be bother with him why put him through all the Bull Shit, answer the phone an say your busy or something happen, that is a hell of better than not answering at all. Originally Posted by sgm99

If you have substantive proof that she is lying, present it. If not, then an apology is in order.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
I am not lying and smgg has never called me or met as a matter of a fact we were just talking through pm's....

and yes please apologize and please take that fake review down
this review was wrote a whole hour after i posted this,

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=81725

anyone want proof of the pm's call me
So what are you saying that she NCNS you or the guy in the review or both?

Please also remember that she (OP) did not at post this in CO-ED for discussion but that it was moved here so I guess it is fair game.

Just sayin' Originally Posted by KatherineJones
No kidding.

Dude, you're playing your sockpuppets all wrong.

Give us some credit here. Nobody's going to buy that some guy would get so worked up to post an alert over what some "other guy" allegedly did, or didn't get.

Im going to throw out a WAG here. sgm99...your initials and the year you graduated high school.
Ay yi yi this is a little confusing
First he will call an set-up an incall then call and say something happened. Then Call Back and say he is availble again and is on his way to your incall. Then call and say something happened again, then he will call and say he'd rather have an outcall
Hmmm.... Karma, perhaps???