Stolen Glances

It has only been in recent years that I have discovered that many otherwise attractive women are actually attracted to other women besides men.

However, these women are usually so discreet that most men would miss it.

What I wonder is do these women often find themselves stealing glances at certain body parts of other women?

. . . When an attractive woman reveals parts of her figure, men cannot help but look. As Seinfeld would say, it's something that happens on a molecular level, but is that attraction the same for women ogling other women?

• LNK
  • 04-19-2014, 02:00 PM
The picture you chose to illustrate your post was particularly inept.

Do a little research next time.
The picture you chose to illustrate your post was particularly inept.

Do a little research next time. Originally Posted by LNK
Sophia despised Jayne.
Will this explain why the bitch refuses?

It has only been in recent years that I have discovered that many otherwise attractive women are actually attracted to other women besides men.

However, these women are usually so discreet that most men would miss it.

What I wonder is do these women often find themselves stealing glances at certain body parts of other women?

. . . When an attractive woman reveals parts of her figure, men cannot help but look. As Seinfeld would say, it's something that happens on a molecular level, but is that attraction the same for women ogling other women?
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
You only discovered this in recent years? Are you 12 years old? That would also explain the moronic fonts and sig.
By "discovered", I was actually referring more to the prevalence and not so much the existence that a lot of hot women had for other women, you simple nitwit.

. . . Does anyone know the estimated percentage?
  • Mokoa
  • 04-19-2014, 11:37 PM
By "discovered", I was actually referring more to the prevalence and not so much the existence that a lot of hot women had for other women, you simple nitwit.
Speaking of simple nitwits...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=16447
  • Seedy
  • 04-20-2014, 04:15 AM
Will this explain why the bitch refuses?
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Probably not, another classic thread by fg. The tool of tools. Lol
Speaking of simple nitwits...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=16447 Originally Posted by Mokoa
Bwaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaaaa

Made me choke on my drink! LMAO
Well, I was really hoping to hear some insight from the ladies on this matter.

Of course, what I got is the usual howling of Pavalov's dogs from their odoriferous cages begging for a scrap of attention.

Sadly, some folks have no purpose in life except ridicule, but just cannot evolve past the bestial stage.

. . . I pity the fools.

Anyone know who is Pavalov?
You Funny.

Well, I was really hoping to hear some insight from the ladies on this matter.

Of course, what I got is the usual howling of Pavalov's dogs from their odoriferous cages begging for a scrap of attention.

Sadly, some folks have no purpose in life except ridicule, but just cannot evolve past the bestial stage.

. . . I pity the fools.

. . . I pity the fools. Originally Posted by Fast Gunn