johnny went blonde as of today

Then johnny went ginger. But johnny won't go neo nazi.

Johnny
Sorry shayla and Capri inspired me.
I was just about to say wthm, you took my words lol there better cumming out of my mouth hehe
Had to bleach before color
I had to color strip then bleach my hair lol
Secret went purple. sorry, shayla inspired me. ¯(°_o)/¯

couldn't resist. it's just apart of me I shan't deny it Any longer!

sweet passionate purple is the name of the game

ba da ba da-dah! I'm Lovin' it!
damn I missed my color. I was dancing in the streets like a fool I was so happy

the really Ironic part is my favorite color is actually sapphire/royal Blue
Damn malt liquor got dye on my ear
I think Vikki Lynn wanted purple
Without pictures...it never happened. I will want to see
Without pictures...it never happened. I will want to see Originally Posted by Aphrodite
you know someone said something similar on FB when a friend posted a status saying he got a haircut. I believe my exact response was " Pics or it didn't happen -__- " <- lol, you know if that was the was how everything was validated in life whole chunks of history would be discredited based off that statement.

ex. civil war. pics or it didn't happen.

but if you insist I took a snap shot today with my dog >: D muwhahaha. and to think I'm a pet sitter by day.

also I'm not quite finished I have to put curls in my hair ^_^
well aren't we cute together?

Attachment 222678 Staff Edit.....Photo removed per request of provider...Spacemtn
Hope no animal protection rights activists sees this and calls the animal humane society
I think Vikki Lynn wanted purple Originally Posted by johnny punk guy
I was saying shayla inspired me because when she announced her going blonde it seemed like for her I was a bold step. I had taken out my purple prior to working on becoming established because I was afraid everyone would look at a girl with no reviews and purple hair and think Wild card, too risky and would pass me up and no one would ever see me because purple it too wild a hair color, especially since when I go purple, I go ALL out. as you can see...

so when shayla decided to throw caution to the wind and try something new with her look. I was like Rock on! you know what? now that I'M verified screw it I can't suppress my desire to stand apart be different and bold any longer! I'm bringing Sexy back! I mean Purple. >: P

And I'm so much happier now and feel alot more confident.

Hope no animal protection rights activists sees this and calls the animal humane society Originally Posted by fun2come
Muwhahaha >: D you know what my day job is? I am pet sitter lol irony. I should hope I don't scare away clients