Question: was i being weird?

background:
Texted this potential provider the day and night before, from the texts, she seems articulate and real and a potential date would occur at a different date and time

fast foward to the actual date
texted the provider and asks for a face pic, it looked pretty good, without actually confirming the appointment, I headed over to her hotel, as I got closer, texted her to see where she was, nothing, arrived at parking lot, texted her again, nothing, waited 10 more minutes and called, nothing

sent a text asking her to call me
received a text saying she can't make calls but come back
I texted her asking if she could let me know which side door to use
no replies

after another 10 minutes, she texted me her room, i told her I wasn't too comfortable walking into the lobby and if she could meet me at a side door, nothing
finally convinced her to meet at the lobby

went through the front first door, but the lobby door was locked, the front desk ask me what i wanted, i said, i am meeting a friend and she's at room xxx

two girls got to the lobby and talked to the front desk clerk, they know it is me, but they told the front clerk they didn't know me.

i texted them back thanking them, they said i was a creep because i didn't use the lobby entrance to get at them and should of used the side door.

anytime I stayed at a hotel, i had to use a key to gain entrance to any door, so am I wrong or being a creep

i was getting bad vibe that it was a setup because they kept asking me what i wanted to do.

oh well, i saved money i guess, they were youngish in their early 20s
You probably saved your self some grief. So let the rest of us in on the provider add and number.
Probably better you bailed. Maybe they were just a couple green SPs who weren't sure what they were doing, or worse it may have been a LE setup.
background:
Texted this potential provider the day and night before, from the texts, she seems articulate and real and a potential date would occur at a different date and time

fast foward to the actual date
texted the provider and asks for a face pic, it looked pretty good, without actually confirming the appointment, I headed over to her hotel, as I got closer, texted her to see where she was, nothing, arrived at parking lot, texted her again, nothing, waited 10 more minutes and called, nothing

sent a text asking her to call me
received a text saying she can't make calls but come back
I texted her asking if she could let me know which side door to use
no replies

after another 10 minutes, she texted me her room, i told her I wasn't too comfortable walking into the lobby and if she could meet me at a side door, nothing
finally convinced her to meet at the lobby

went through the front first door, but the lobby door was locked, the front desk ask me what i wanted, i said, i am meeting a friend and she's at room xxx

two girls got to the lobby and talked to the front desk clerk, they know it is me, but they told the front clerk they didn't know me.

i texted them back thanking them, they said i was a creep because i didn't use the lobby entrance to get at them and should of used the side door.

anytime I stayed at a hotel, i had to use a key to gain entrance to any door, so am I wrong or being a creep

i was getting bad vibe that it was a setup because they kept asking me what i wanted to do.

oh well, i saved money i guess, they were youngish in their early 20s Originally Posted by theasianview
Can you post link to their add?

Honestly you should be counting your blessings. While reading what you wrote there were many cases where alarms should have been going off for you. We all been there with the little head running the show over the big head. Unless it is a provider you know or have seen. Never talk about in detail what you want to do. If it is a sting, well you would have admitted to your own guilt. If you ever run into a situation like this I would advise to just walk away. That amount of waiting and how unorganized she was should throw up warnings. There was a provider that was well reviewed here and known to constantly be late and some what unorganized. So it could happen, but like I said she was well reviewed and known. It is all a learning experience. Just have fun and be safe is the most important thing.
http://rochester.backpage.com/Female...ow-19/13552297

she could be the girl in the pic, but her hair is a lot darker than in the pic
I have not encountered a hotel with the main lobby door locked. Was it during off hours?
I have not encountered a hotel with the main lobby door locked. Was it during off hours? Originally Posted by jackfengshui
I thought the same thing, sorry to hear you got dicked around and screwed in a bad way.
I don't think you were being weird at all.
I know personally when asked to meet in the lobby or at a side door i decline and if they insist i just cancel the date. It draws way too much attention and from knowing so many people that work in hotels it usually draws far more attention when you use a side door it triggers a beeper and security looks at the cam of who's walking in especially at night. If you walk in the lobby there is no security guy getting a close up of your face walking in watching where you go.
I have not encountered a hotel with the main lobby door locked. Was it during off hours? Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Only happens to us common plebes, sir.
I don't really understand the hesitation to use the lobby in the first place. It's a hotel. People come and go all the time. Why not just walk in like you belong? As for the lobby being locked, that is an odd choice for a hotel for a lady who does this line of work.
two or more sides to every story... something else possibly at play here in jimmy land
It was after 9pm and there was a sign that said main door is locked, the front clerk was nice enough to call the room, and they came to the lobby and told the front clerk they didn't know who I was
maybe they saw you and choose they didnt want your business?
Plastic Man, TAV is hot as fuck, just saying if they didn't want him in their bed then they would be turning away like 99% of the guys on the site too and wouldn't have any clientele.
Yea most hotels lock their side doors at night. Some are always locked with key cards. I know a few people that work front desks at some of the hotels I've stopped at as they were working. Getting past them with out them seeing me a while ago was interesting.
Plastic Man, TAV is hot as fuck, just saying if they didn't want him in their bed then they would be turning away like 99% of the guys on the site too and wouldn't have any clientele. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
maybe they made a choice who they wanted or not wanted to fuck... maybe they didnt like the way the guy talked on the phone... maybe they felt creeped out for whatever reason... not a crime and not everyone has your taste... whod a thunk it?