Veronica is Satan

• Starz
  • 06-26-2017, 03:17 PM
I want to first apologize to everyone for claiming this little girl was genuine.
She is a liar, thief, and abusive. Do not let this girl ruin your life, she is not a friend. Just a manipulative cunt. She is fake. And doesn't care about anyone but herself. This is the second time she has assaulted me for no reason. And that is what you call a child. she is white trailer trash.

I'm really really sorry to each and every one of y'all I apologize on so many levels. I was blindsided. And she may seem seeet but she just fakes it so she can have her money
Link?
Link? Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=361004
Which local pimp Lost control of his hoes? Lol
Am I psychic or did I see that coming???
Jules....you need a hot long shower after stepping in this pit full of trash. Ugh
Which local pimp Lost control of his hoes? Lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

Jules
I gotta say I just love your eyes �� in your avatar pic...can you get any cuter???
I have to get some playtime with you.....
Be well!!!
  • 06-26-2017, 04:54 PM
too funny
Is anybody actually surprised though??
This is my shocked face.
  • BLM69
  • 06-26-2017, 05:47 PM
https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=361004 Originally Posted by lda523287
That's some great looking pussy right there, what's the problem?
That's some great looking pussy right there, what's the problem? Originally Posted by BLM69
OP isn't getting her cut, and that poses problems. Pimp gotta get paid
  • BLM69
  • 06-26-2017, 05:58 PM
OP isn't getting her cut, and that poses problems. Pimp gotta get paid Originally Posted by mrredcat43
I try not to support pimps in anyway, looks like that fine ass pussy will be fine without a pimp to take her money from now on.
Yeah im guessing she made a deal with Satan,letting her use the incall in exchange for a cut of the donation
Satan ran through hella clients using her Catholic powers
When it was time to split the proceeds Satan wasn't having it

"But bitch you promised!"

"Bitch I'm Satan, I fucking lied!"

Nice one NP !!! Lol...

Yeah im guessing she made a deal with Satan,letting her use the incall in exchange for a cut of the donation
Satan ran through hella clients using her Catholic powers
When it was time to split the proceeds Satan wasn't having it

"But bitch you promised!"

"Bitch I'm Satan, I fucking lied!"

Originally Posted by NubianPrince