ECCIE RIPs

How do you ECCIEnites handle the passing of a hobbyist or provider? Is it protocol to pay respects? Or does everyone kind of not mention those things?
Read the guidelines, it is already addressed.
Really now, I didn't see any, but, since there is a guideline on it, I'm assuming the rule is shut the fuck up about it.
We gave Wayward (the murdering rat bastard) a Viking funeral.
XXXXXXX has passed away. The end.
We gave Wayward (the murdering rat bastard) a Viking funeral. Originally Posted by chicagoboy

Several times ...
#32 - On occasion, we may lose a valuable member of our community as a result of an unexpected accident, natural causes, or other various circumstances. The grieving process when these situations arise is often difficult and ECCIE has established a procedure to follow in such cases to protect the memory and more importantly the anonymity of our deceased member. A brief announcement will be made to inform the membership and honor the deceased member's contributions here without revealing any circumstances that may jeopardize the privacy of any of the parties involved. It will be immediately locked, and no further discussion allowed.
Fun is correct. Now I think you should post if you were just asking or if someone has passed say it. Don't throw a question like that out there without bringing it to a close.
I'm not dead
Fun is correct. Now I think you should post if you were just asking or if someone has passed say it. Don't throw a question like that out there without bringing it to a close. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I just realized it has already been posted and the thread subsequently closed, so I won't rehash it.
If it's who I think you are talking about there has been an arrest and one other person still at large.
I hope they get executed!
I hope they get executed! Originally Posted by Recurve Jones
I'll supply the rope.
NitWitBoy is the all time greatest SHMB death.