Looking For Hosting Hotel

Anybody know of hotels in Rochester area that will rent a room for cash without an ID? Asking for a friend with whom I ‘d like to get friendlier. Thanks forcany serious replies.
490 at 490 n Mt Read

but
last I heard the bed bugs are bigger than the cockroaches at
and no ID is extra
Anybody know of hotels in Rochester area that will rent a room for cash without an ID? Asking for a friend with whom I ‘d like to get friendlier. Thanks forcany serious replies. Originally Posted by Crazy Bob

In the realm of sketchiness Bob, that's pretty out there. Only absolute hell holes will accept that deal. Good luck.
In the realm of sketchiness Bob, that's pretty out there. Only absolute hell holes will accept that deal. Good luck. Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
They dont call him "Crazy Bob" for nothing.
Here's some buffalo suggestions in case anyone looking.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2741383&highlight=
I haven't been to Rochester but in other cities I use Air BNB I look for one that is no contact with keypad entry. You have to use some type of electronic payment if your comfortable with that
Back in the day, I knew a couple long-gone places that let you register as Mr. Cash (or Jackson, or Grant….) without any ID as long as you paid cash with a little extra. Nice little side hustle for the desk clerk who certainly kept the extra, maybe the whole thing. Was hoping there were still some places around where entepreneurialship was still alive. Damn computers probably ruined it.
There is one in Victor near the old Dennys that does
The Royal Inn?