NE/SE with Massage Therapist but NO L1???

I've been seeing a massage therapist that shall remain nameless who is "legit". It all started with the ole leg brush, then up the leg, stomach, breasts and finally pussy--- all outside the clothes. She "allows" me to finish myself.

Here's my question: WHAT is going on? I can rub her pussy on the outside and fondle her nice jugs, but she won't do L1???
Well.....apparently, she doesn't want to give you a HJ.
Maybe she figures if you wanted more you wouldn't go to a "legit" massauese.
  • Gypsy
  • 04-24-2012, 09:17 AM
I have recently had two different experiences like that. One was a woman I used to see in the midcities who I hadn't seen in about 2 years. 2 years ago I used to get a nude L1 with NE and SE, but when I went back she said she doesn't do that anymore, but I could touch her and finish myself. The other situation is with a new (to me) MT who I am really attracted to, and is also a very good therapist. I have seen her two times. The first time was legit, but she gave off vibes that I interpreted as the next time more would be available. The second time was really weird. She acted more sexy, and I was bolder and on the flip (undraped) started touching her all over. She even allowed me to remove her top (she was braless) and kiss her nipples, however when it came time for the ending, she said she does not do extras, and never has. She is a very sexy, about 40, which is usually right in my wheelhouse for the most extras! I don't think I can ever remember getting a MT topless and not getting at least L1.
You're in the wrong forum. Everybody here gets to L3 with LMTs. At least that's what they say.
They may be reluctant to do anything that could be considered illegal or jeopardize their LMT license.