hippie hollow do younger straight folks hang out there?

If so what part and what time of day? Ive never been there.
  • onei
  • 07-16-2014, 12:45 AM
If so what part and what time of day? Ive never been there. Originally Posted by Jagermonster
Last I heard it was mostly gays/lesbians that hung out there and a few old farts like me, but I don't hang out there. Also, that was years ago, so I don't have any current data.
Last I heard it was mostly gays/lesbians that hung out there and a few old farts like me, but I don't hang out there. Also, that was years ago, so I don't have any current data. Originally Posted by onei
Simply not true. I have frequented H-H for a decade, by land and by boat and now back by land. There are no stereotypes for the place. Certainly some gay guys. Certainly some older people. But to say that the place is over-run with either gays/lesbians or older people is not true. The typical Saturday has a mixture of couples and singles, young and old. By the first rest room where access to the water is easiest, the people seem to be mostly straight, but who knows?
  • onei
  • 07-16-2014, 10:51 PM
Thanks for the correction. As I said, it's been years since I heard anything about the place and have never personally been.
the only time I have been there is with my gays, so my experience is rather bias ... what can I say even naked the lesbians love me!
i saw a mix of everyone... def seemed to be older couples and young straight people all day...
I was a Hippie Hollow 'virgin' till last weekend and found all sorts/ages. There were some very attractive younger women, in fact. I say it is worth a trip...why not?
Went to Hippie Hollow for the first time twice last week during the weekdays. Not terribly busy, majority of people there were gays and lesbians (no problem for me) but otherwise a good mix of people very free with their bodies and comfortable in their skin.

The way it should be.
It's gay past the second bathroom. Before the Drought all the swingers and single girls hung out by the second bathroom. Now it is Easier to access the water at first bathroom so everyone Hangs out there. Once the lake comes back I will be back by second bathroom.
  • Imatk
  • 07-17-2014, 01:33 PM
What exactly is Hippie Hollow? Sorry just thought it was a lake or something... people hooking up down there?
Always loved Hippie Hollow during my tenure in ATX. Back then ( mid 70's ) it was just so cool, and me, not knowing much about gayness, just loved all the bodies, the scene, etc.

I went once back in the 80's, with my GF, and we were entertained by a gay who had a raging hard on, on a raft close to shore. I think he was wanting to be window shopped as he had no issue paddling around with his cock sticking straight up ! I then understood that it had become a gay mecca, with lots of action going on back up in the woods. Hey - no issue with that - but just like everything else, it had changed from my youth.

I love seeing all the naked women walking around on shore. Still do. Prolly need to go back out there sometime. However, now I would be one of the older guys !