URL / Website: -
City: Conway
State: Arkansas
Address: Private I call near I-40
Activities: Lfk, DFk, DATY, fiv, bbbj, mish, Cg, rcg
Hair Length and Color: Blonde shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: bbw, beautiful face and blue eyes. A few tattoos and nice bare pierced kitty
Recommendation: Yes
The ROS doesn't need to be a blow by blow of the encounter, nor does it need to be of the "Dear Penthouse" variety either.

It should give an accurate overview of the time you spent with the Lady.
  • Did she meet your expectations?
  • Did she exceed your expectations?
  • Did she NOT meet your expectations?
  • Were you satisfied with the location where you and she spent time together?
  • Did she look like her photos?
    • Were the accurate today?
    • 5 Years Ago?
    • 100 pounds Ago?
  • Did she provide an Illusion of Passion (IOP)?
  • Was she strictly business?
    • Get In/Get On/Get Off/Get Out?
  • Would your visit with her again?
    • Why?,
    • Why Not?
The ROS is where you can express to your fellow Hobbyists why you felt that you did or did not get value for the time and money you spent.

It is used by all Hobbyists to determine IF this Lady might be compatible with whatever the Hobbyist is looking for.

Please take the time to read the other Encounter Reports and get a feel for what other have included in their ROS.

Biomed1
pictures? showcase? phone number? How do we contact her?
Please take the time to read the other Encounter Reports and get a feel for what other have included in their ROS. Originally Posted by biomed1
Which means that you (the original poster here) need to buy a little Premium Access; I'm sure a huge factor in your writing such an abysmally poor ROS is that you can't read the ROS in other encounter reports.

Here's the straight dope on getting PA. Read and learn:

https://www.eccie.net/ecciesubscriptions.php?do=premium

Cheers,

bcg
Which means that you (the original poster here) need to buy a little Premium Access; I'm sure a huge factor in your writing such an abysmally poor ROS is that you can't read the ROS in other encounter reports.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Listen to Bluff City Guy^

He’s the real MVP
BCG. I call him the Perrenial Pragmatist

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Since bluffcityguy (the Man, the Myth, the Legend) has taken me to task for my attempt to provide assistance in what would formulate a good Encounter Report.

Below find an old document that provides assistance in composing an Encounter Report that is worthy of PA Credit.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1105465

Biomed1
Y'all are way too kind. But in the past few months (roughly since the blackout ended) my role here has more been to be the site's Grumpy Fucker. Which means y'all should be thinking of me next Monday, which has apparently been declared International Grumpy Fucker Day 2018:

Get Ready for International Grumpy Fuckers Day 2018 - Monday 24th September

Since bluffcityguy (the Man, the Myth, the Legend) Originally Posted by biomed1
More myth than anything else these days, I fear. Maybe a small bit of legend; there's a bit of overlap between the two.

has taken me to task for my attempt to provide assistance in what would formulate a good Encounter Report. Originally Posted by biomed1
I didn't mean to imply any criticism or take you to task. My experience has been though, that I learned more about writing decent reviews by reading other guys' reviews, including their ROS's, and I am a firm believer in buying a short period of PA and reading reviews before writing one's first couple reviews.

Cheers,

bcg