Impeachable

Seriously - Senile Biden once again ignores a court ruling against him. This is an impeachable offense. We know it will never happen but he is violating the law

White House tells businesses to proceed with vaccine mandate despite court-ordered pause

this comes up for vote right after the new Build Back Better legislation
https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-...%5D%7D&s=2&r=4
Boebert is as fine a GED earned dingbat who comes from the weed- state of confusion known as Colorado. Despite her lack of intelligence, she has a banging body with great tits, so I'll just watch her on TV w the sound down low. If the Republicans want to impeach Joe, what would be the claim of reason? He's not stupid enough, ahem to do anything as sinister as call Ukraine and ask for dirt on his oponent, or maybe he would
... You must have missed where Sleepy Joe
ADMITTED that he got a prosecutor fired...
One who was investigating Joe's creepy son.

IF they didn't fire the fellow - they wouldn't get the money!

... You must have missed that.

### Salty
If the Republicans want to impeach Joe, what would be the claim of reason? Originally Posted by eyecu2
Duh - The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

He is literally committing illegal acts telling people and companies to break the law and ignore courts that have ruled against his illegal policies. He has done this on at least TWO different occasions.

Now we all know in reality it won't happen because the Libtards control Congress - and they like breaking the law. But just ask yourself this - if President Trump did the exact same thing as Senile Biden - you, Democrats in Congress, the Media, etc would be going apeshit calling for impeachment
The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

That is all the things Trump did on his first Impeachment Trail. Oh that's right, no witnesses.
Boebert is as fine a GED earned dingbat who comes from the weed- state of confusion known as Colorado. Despite her lack of intelligence, she has a banging body with great tits, so I'll just watch her on TV w the sound down low. If the Republicans want to impeach Joe, what would be the claim of reason? He's not stupid enough, ahem to do anything as sinister as call Ukraine and ask for dirt on his oponent, or maybe he would Originally Posted by eyecu2
He already told the Ukraine to fire the prosecutor or they don’t get the billion dollars. It’s on video. So yes, he’s that stupid.
Impeach him, and get what, Kamala? I'll stick with the devil I know...
The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

That is all the things Trump did on his first Impeachment Trail. Oh that's right, no witnesses.
Originally Posted by bypass
There you go again, trying to change the subject yet again. How much rent are you paying President Trump for the space he lives within your head?
Impeach him, and get what, Kamala? I'll stick with the devil I know... Originally Posted by snoopy75
Yeah, when you have Senile Biden with abysmal polling numbers and the majority of Americans hating him and wanting him gone, and yet you have Heels Up Harris polling even worse from the senile guy who shits himself, you know she would be a disaster