Hardened Criminals

Senile Biden's Two Systems of justice with the corrupt DOJ continues

Senile Biden and his corrupt DOJ need locked up for treason

BREAKING: Pro life activists Jean Marshall (73) and Joan Bell (74) were just convicted for blocking the entrance to an abortion clinic and now face 11 years in prison.

This while Senile Biden's Corrupt DOJ has done nothing/very little to go after those attacking Supreme Court justices and their families, churches, pro-life facilities, the White House, federal court houses, etc.

But we see the Senile Biden DOJ removing these hardened criminals from our streets.

Senile Biden and his corrupt DOJ are a disgrace to America
That bottom picture looks like Warren Buffett wearing a wig. If the law is you cannot block the entrance to a clinic, despite whatever services are being offered there, and they are legal, then you are breaking the law. If one of those broads was in my way and I was looking to get something done, or just to talk to somebody that's a good way to get a punch to the throat.
Crazy, deranged, jesus freak protesters blocking law abiding citizens from getting legal, medical services they require. Lock 'em up.

Anyone who thinks a 2,000 year old book of fairy tales should be used to influence law and order in 21st century America is a danger to themselves and society at large.
If one of those broads was in my way and I was looking to get something done, or just to talk to somebody that's a good way to get a punch to the throat. Originally Posted by eyecu2
Wow - so you are going to physically attack and beat a 73/74 year old harmless grandmother

Disgusting and unreal but why I am not surprised. People always reveal themselves eventually
Wow - so you are going to physically attack and beat a 73/74 year old harmless grandmother

Disgusting and unreal but why I am not surprised. People always reveal themselves eventually Originally Posted by berryberry
What a peach he is. Typical liberal.
What a peach he is. Typical liberal. Originally Posted by bambino
Sadly I am not surprised

We have seen it from leftists before