Undercover stings on tv....

Was just watching spike network and a show called undercover stings was playing. In the show, they set up unsuspecting guys with police women posing as prostitutes. They set up fake ads, probably using craigslist or backpage. It was scary watching it. None of the guys shown were offering drugs, they just wanted to enjoy themselves, yet they paid the price when the cops busted in. One of the female cops was sympathetic, another was saying "oh yeah, reeling them in"

After watching it, I felt mad, and a little scared.

It was filmed in Savannah Georgia, so if you ever are on backpage looking for ladies....think carefully.
They had one in New Orleans to. Set up a provider. She met a undercover at a bar, did shots etc, then they busted her while walking to the hotel.
The murder capitol and the cops are chasing this girl and got on cable TV... shame shame.
Dont remeber the reverse being shown from around here but I saw the others..Scary. Those women cops even let the guys feel them up, showed thier asses to them ( thongs ) before the rest rushed in.
Now that is screwed up
In most jurisdictions the police aren't even allowed to have women wearing overly revealing clothes, much less show some ass or let someone feel them up. This is mainly because most DA's will decline to prosecute due to the fact that a reasonable attorney could get the client off on various fronts (yes entrapment, but others too). I have my suspicions that any of those guys who hire a lawyer not advertised on the back of a bus will get off with a slap on the wrist or less. That being said, these guys were arrested, their name probably put in the paper and them shown on TV which I know for me would mean good-by job and lots of other humiliating effects.
Cops are wasting their time ruining people's lives, they should focus on the crime not on people trying to satisfy a natural feeling. Is that a crime? As long as there is no drugs. Stupid law.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=262njD4Hu_A&nomobile=1
They had like 10 cops there on that undercover sting on YouTube. So they wasted hundreds of man-hrs to bust guys on a misdemeanor. Excellent use of the tax payers money!