What's In A Name...

Do You Ever Google Your Screen Name To See What Comes Up? (LOL)

Here's one I found:

The Buddhist Analogy is....
That you can bury the ore in bottomless filth but you can't destroy its innate gold.

I wonder what would come up that's funny or interesting for your screen name?
If I google my SN, it pulls up eccie
lol
Oh well
Google mine and you get this:

http://www.wimp.com/bestjumps/
Mine hits a bunch of bars and clubs, but the definition is so accurate

Noun, 1. dirty dog - a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible; "only a rotter would do that"; "throw the bum out"; ...
I would have been dirty dog but got bet to it so after listen to so many divorce guys I thought of mine plus my dads is a little off and all ways said fuck her just pay her to leave & this was at age 13
Cheaper:
With the way you write, caveman style lol, I would have thought you would pick a name more suitable...Cheaper2ClubIt.

I'm just being humorous, and I'm pretty certain your "true/real" writing abilities far surpass those that you present to people on this board. So nothing malice intended, just being silly.
bottom you got me right but atlast I was raised by woman so anything to do with club and women won't work never ever hit a woman well maybe a donkey punch lol
I know I was just being silly. So happy you didn't take it the wrong way. Sometimes when I read your posts, it reminds me of watching one of my favorite childhood cartoons...Captain Caveman lol. Just absolutely loved that cartoon!!! I still heart cartoons (Family Guy being my current favorite) LOL.
Lol normal when i post i am watching adult swim like robot chicken
I love cats because they have no master just staff.

I love it when a cat gets into the catnip and how playful they become.

In my youth I used to get into a catnip like substance and it made me playful too and a great cook(albeit in large quantities) so hence:

I am Catnipdipper