URL / Website: https://www.green-light1.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: DF dub
Activities: See ROS, no free Intel Heartside
Hair Length and Color: Black, shoulder length, some pulled up, some down
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very short but still probably taller than Aoi, she looked about 4‘8“, about 95lbs, nice C-cups, shaved, smooth skin
Recommendation: Yes
Excellent recon Big Enos
Great review. Big Bob and Ricky G are the A+ reviewers. If you guys taught a Saturday class, Heartside would be in the front row.

Great review. Big Bob and Ricky G are the A+ reviewers. If you guys taught a Saturday class, Heartside would be in the front row.

Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
Second time with Ava just as good. She likes to be fucked and cum in her "pusheeee"
A very good visit indeed.
A very good visit indeed. Originally Posted by White Tiger
It was, I forgot to add in my review that during CG, she looked deep into my eyes and into my soul the whole time. She was totally engaged, not looking away or with her eyes closed. She definitely connected. Limited Engrish
It was, I forgot to add in my review that during CG, she looked deep into my eyes and into my soul the whole time. She was totally engaged, not looking away or with her eyes closed. She definitely connected. Limited Engrish Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
It's your southern charm Big Enos.
You might be right Little Burdette.

Also forgot to mention in my review, the wall clock is 5 minutes fast.
It was, I forgot to add in my review that during CG, she looked deep into my eyes and into my soul the whole time. She was totally engaged, not looking away or with her eyes closed. She definitely connected. Limited Engrish Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Sounds to me like she really liked you, she only wanted RCG with me lol
Sounds to me like she really liked you, she only wanted RCG with me lol Originally Posted by City_Punk77
I think so too City. She smiled a lot and we both laughed during a couple of position changes.
I think so too City. She smiled a lot and we both laughed during a couple of position changes. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Are you bumping your own review? Really?
Full of promoters bumping this review (for how much?)
Are you bumping your own review? Really?
Full of promoters bumping this review (for how much?) Originally Posted by chungjang
Posting 3 hours after the last post does not constitute bumping. That was a very lazy and lame attempt. Please crawl back in your hole.
Posting 3 hours after the last post does not constitute bumping. That was a very lazy and lame attempt. Please crawl back in your hole. Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
Wtz to you?
Thanks for the bump ding-a-lang. Let’s go back-and-forth bumping this all the way until memorial day, what do you say?