POLL: ONE Forum for All or TWO Forums for Indy / Agency Reviews?

Let's find out where we all stand on the Independent vs. Agency review question.

This thread is simply to get a feel for what the membership thinks and is not an open debate thread.

Please post no more than ONE REPLY addressing only the question at hand.

I will keep this poll open for (3) days, at which time I may post a follow-up poll based on the voting.

Thanks.
I voted "No Opinion". Not because I don't care about the ladies affiliation ( I DO!), but because the particular forum doesn't affect me personally.

Some of our providers feel strongly that separate forums hurt their business.

I don't have a dog in this fight, therefore "No Opinion".
I feel separate some guys won't see agency/managed girls on principal.
I'm with Clark, I don't think anyone but the lady should benefit from thier services. The pimp is just lazy and a lowlife to take advantage of them.
Just my .02 worth
Just for having as much info as possible I think 2 is better than one.
I voted no opinion.
A truly quality young lady will do well no matter were their reviews are posted.
I feel separate some guys won't see agency/managed girls on principal. Originally Posted by clarkkentglasses
Same here - I've always felt that way about agency girls. I didn't really think too much about "managed" girls one way or the other, but the recent topics have been pretty enlightening on the matter. I feel bad for the girls that they'll probably lose business from the mess.
Generally speaking, agencies are my Plan B or Plan C. I will always prefer an independent over an agency, but over the years I have been surprised on occasion, so I do keep an open mind. I am not sure what the main question here is getting at. Are you lookig for a centralized listing for agency reviews? I am not sure how that helps. Maybe i am different, but I do my research based on one criteria first: location. whether at home or on the road, I start browsing by area first and then my other preferences and needs kick in. As I put together a potential list, i will include three or four providers, usually independent, that i would like to see and then begin a query and screening process. Often this list will include an agency gal at the bottom of the list as a fail safe. The excellent thing about agencies is they have a deep bench. If I get a cancellation, no show, or strike out with queries, I can always fall back on them.

For that reason, I would not like a central listing--keep them in the geographic areas.

Just my two cents. . .

--Anon

ADDENDUM:

I should clarify that I was speaking as a visitor who would research your board and reviews before traveling there. As a traveler, I want to see indys before agencies, but utilize agencies as a backup. I have a vested interest in having them divided and labeled just as a convenience when doing research. Does that make sense?
I think there should be ONE listing of the reviews.. Then the top would be the agency/referrall/manager box. I also feel bad for the elves seeing that they will NOW get HALF the exposure/money.. But hell they boxed me in that catogory 7 or 8 years ago... fair to the girls or me NOT. And thats my 2 cents.... annie
  • iggy
  • 01-25-2010, 06:34 PM
Personally will not use agency, have herd too many bad stories about them.
  • MrGiz
  • 01-25-2010, 06:50 PM
I prefer two separate forums. I have nothing against quality agency girls.... in-fact.... I lust after them equally as much as a quality independent girl! The problem in many-many locales is.... most agencies have less than desireable reputations. New Orleans is blessed to have at least one quality agency.... perhaps another. Several of the other well-known NOLA agencies are WORTHLESS !! So.... in most cases.... there is a big difference!!

Good reputations, will be good reputations.... irregardless of whether they are agency or independent!

Giz
I say 2 seperate... just means theGFEgirls will make the Agency section more popular to view,lol.
I feel separate some guys won't see agency/managed girls on principal. Originally Posted by clarkkentglasses
In the case of Christophers Cuties the girls are not managed. They're free to come and go as they please. Annie just does all the screening and advertising for them. One independent recently told me she spends over $3,000 a year in advertising and web site fees.
Agency or not here's one of Annie's newest girls. Take a look at what you'll miss out by ignoring the Agency section.

Brianna
Attached Images File Type: jpg 1.jpg (47.5 KB, 80 views) File Type: jpg 2.jpg (65.0 KB, 76 views) File Type: jpg 3.jpg (48.8 KB, 79 views) File Type: jpg 4.jpg (48.2 KB, 78 views)
Agency or not here's one of Annie's newest girls. Take a look at what you'll miss out by ignoring the Agency section.

Brianna Originally Posted by TallGirlLover
I thought that was Molly an inde. She was last time through