Anyone Seen Molly blonde on BP

She looks pretty hot but I am not going to be the one whom TOFTT.

Here is a link but I am not sure if I am posting it right.

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...Ad?oid=7154946
I know her. She goes by Molly and sometimes Holly. She's legit. She is the girl in the picture and has been coming to NOLA for at least 2-3 years. I think I reviewed her on Aspd a while back.
SHe is legit - a little bigger than in pics. She also is NO GFE and is rushed to get in and out - so be prepared to move!

LFG
Ditto
Like i told ya a ton of times boys SOMETIMES it IS better when they are held accountable... she cant do THAT if its a cc's call lol! I Am certainely not in the biz to have to RETURN money... chew on that awhile fella's
Well Annie - I dont know since I never used your service. My problem is with agency is that there is NO room for bartering - the agency says $300 or nothing at all. However with Indy - it is sometimes more of a risk (unless the girls have multiple reviews so you know what you are getting into) but at least they offer multiple options - HH rates, BJ or FBSM only rates, etc. Agency NEVER does anything like that....LFG
**edited, shouldnt have been in this thread, was off topic.
i havnt seen molly but i used cc around 6 to 8 times all the girls annie send me was great so ill take annie word word that she legit.