Hola papii of McAllen

I was wondering about the expressway in Mcallen. I recieved a message from a friend that Expessway 83 is under major construction. How bad is it? Where is it? Will it affect our business? We will be there in the next couple of days any information will be very helpful.

Bessitos..
  • dcarr
  • 05-02-2017, 11:57 AM
It is west of 10th St. around the bicentennial area it should not affect your business whatsoever
Ok great so my incall is before construction. I be worried that it was in middle. How you been papii?
Hola papii's needing to make a trip to mcallen to see family in the comming days. I heard they closed 10th street exits.. any ideas on hotels to use?? Do i need to move towards 281. Please let me know since ill be solo i like as much detail as possible. Bessitos a todos and can not wait to see you all. Thank you...
Your normal hotel is not affected
You will b fine
C u soon
  • SCRAP
  • 05-23-2017, 09:28 AM
You can stay at my house...
Thank you guys for the informafion ill be sending pm to my regulars clients today... hope to see you soon. This will be my make up for last month when i had to cancel. Only plan a couple more mcallen amd a few more san antonio before i retire. Bessitos.