STG Asian in BR

I contacted the number listed by text and was answered quickly by Candy. That's the name she gave me, and I'm not in BR at this time. She does text back n forth seems nice, but I have never had any luck with these hotel massages before. Has anyone checked her out? 4692692513
I don’t see her ad on BR STG ...
She was pretty adamant that the pics were her. Her English was rather good, but when texting had signs of gap. She says she isn't Leo and asked me if I was. We chatted about things, and she told me she was going to be around for a time. Said she was Korean..
140hh/180hr plus 2 girls for 350hr
Thanks. I was looking for an Asian as I skimmed and the lips masked her face. Lol

From the “we” language, it sounds like an agency. I’d be tempted if it was an independent individual, but I’ll probably pass on this, even apart from the pandemic.
  • BRfun
  • 03-24-2020, 01:25 PM
Did you get “pictures” of both girls? For $350 2 girls I’d be tempted
She wouldn't send me pics, she told me to come see for myself. Lol, I have a 50/50 ratio with this mystery door shit. I was going to call her to listen to her voice, but tried that before and was guided to another girl at a hotel. So this is why I am asking if anyone been hitting this?
Asian ad pics are never real. They all are saying they are Korean now because they think you are now prejudiced against Chinese due to the virus.
Asian ad pics are never real. They all are saying they are Korean now because they think you are now prejudiced against Chinese due to the virus. Originally Posted by Nolanrouge
I prefer Koreans because in my experience they give a higher quality experience. Fore one thing, they're more likely employ mamasans to enable my masseuse to give me undivided attention.
I wouldn't trust this but hope you toft. The 777 was the only place to have legit, asian knockouts
I never had the opportunity to experience the 777, but have heard the stories. I will make an attempt to go check out this asian sweety in a few days.
I never had the opportunity to experience the 777, but have heard the stories. I will make an attempt to go check out this asian sweety in a few days. Originally Posted by theccccrider2015
Dallas lite.
Yep- 777 was well worth the trip- I'd make it at least once a month- a 2 hour ride was always worth it.
Same here. Wasn't it therapeutic?