Jamie Jo in Orlando but having a slow start

I just got to the Orlando two days ago. Having trouble getting started as I have no clients here and very little cash. I'm sure sounds of women I found themselves at checkout time wondering what happens next. So that's why I'm at basically! Embarrassingly enough. If anyone has any suggestions or advice let me know. I don't know anyone here and I'm staying in a good area at a nice hotel. Please feel free to call me with feedback or text either one. I'm really close to panic mode. LOL 817-210-8612
Did you move or visiting? Come back to dfw
Spell Florida correctly in your signature line. Maybe that will help.

I was just there for business a few weeks ago. Nice city with a lot of hot 20 something year olds. Definitely didn't seem like a nice play to tour considering the local talent of civvies. Sorry to be negative, but probably not a good place.
Eros is pretty big there. I would join if you havent already... or post on there if you have an account. Slixa is also another one thats pretty big. Hope that helps a little. Good luck
The clubs are where it's at in Florida. Orlando is mainly families visiting hunny. I've been to Pensacola and Miami. Danced mostly. Maybe check out a few of the local strips clubs?

Good luck
Get to Tampa a few good clubs there to make money, if you want to dance/VIP.
I've been in Florida for nearly two months. Initially, I had good luck with p411. The pool seems to have dried up for me here. Consider expanding your availability if you are mobile - ie make yourself available to Tampa Bay and Ocala as well. Do the same with advertising - put your ads where you may normally have not. I'm going to pm you with an exclusive local board that may help.

Do not stay longer than you have to and leave as soon as possible - that's the best advice I can give in regards to Florida.

Due diligence with screening is especially important here. It would be wise to remove any and all talk of s*x and even the talk of being addictive. Orlando LE in particular is aggressive due to the whole family friendly nature of that area.
If you're not yet on verifyhim, I would be more than willing to vouch for you. PM me if you'd like.

Be safe and low key. Don't go in to panic mode. Be patient. Remember, it's not you - it's them...really. At this time of year, we are all struggling here - even if we aren't showing it.

I've discovered the rules are different here. Florida is...a special case.
I've been in Florida for nearly two months. Initially, I had good luck with p411. The pool seems to have dried up for me here. Consider expanding your availability if you are mobile - ie make yourself available to Tampa Bay and Ocala as well. Do the same with advertising - put your ads where you may normally have not. I'm going to pm you with an exclusive local board that may help.

Do not stay longer than you have to and leave as soon as possible - that's the best advice I can give in regards to Florida.

Due diligence with screening is especially important here. It would be wise to remove any and all talk of s*x and even the talk of being addictive. Orlando LE in particular is aggressive due to the whole family friendly nature of that area.
If you're not yet on verifyhim, I would be more than willing to vouch for you. PM me if you'd like.

Be safe and low key. Don't go in to panic mode. Be patient. Remember, it's not you - it's them...really. At this time of year, we are all struggling here - even if we aren't showing it.

I've discovered the rules are different here. Florida is...a special case. Originally Posted by Lovely_Lita
Everything is so perfectly on point. I learned the first time that Florida, as a whole, requires more then sitting on your tushy and answering the phone/messages.

The family vibe, the awesome weather and the BEAUTIFUL beach bunnies, do make it difficult for P4P unless you are a playboy bunny. Not impossible, just difficult.

Smooches
Also, Atlanta is pretty close, if you are mobile. Miami was better than Orlando for me. Please think outside the box on this one. Not only is Florida the asshole of the weather world (always fantastic), it tends to be the jackass of the hobby world as well.

FP
Orlando is full of Mickey Mouse Hobbyists..