Sindi from Syracuse n.y

Hello Sunshine State!! I suffer Cabin Fever in Upstate New York.. thinking about a late March April trip down to see y'all.!!..

curious as to whether Florida has an interest in a mature 50 something year old with the energy of a 30 year old.. I prefer to talk person to person or text 315 807 2870 is my safe phone number.. or i will be checking my inbox more often .. now that I know how LOL.. fossil joke.. or you can let me know your thoughts in this forum..

Signed snowed in Sindi in Syracuse..(home of the orange men!!!!)
Dallas has great gents...pm me for some ideas and info

have fun sexy!
Dallas has great gents...pm me for some ideas and info

have fun sexy!
Originally Posted by DallasRain

Hey! Hey! - Leave her alone Dallas. Dallas Rain that is..... ::: look butterflies :::

Come to me Sindi!
Awwww...awwww.ok Law.. you totally got me.. at butterflies!!!..
Lol..dallas rain..? Rain on me..
Go get her DM baby...yeaaa
Go get her DM baby...yeaaa Originally Posted by DallasRain
Oh, I will ......when she sets her schedule......

I'll have her
And I DM ... shall have you..
Sindi,

Orlando will welcome you with open arms. Lots of great men here for you! Hope to see you.

DW
you guys in texas if she comes do not miss her. she has the body of a 2o yo skills off the chart and is a great person to boot. her tush is hall of fame material
Tiny!!?? What are doing here!! Lol..I love you tiny!!
Big Dave thank you!!! I'm coming!!
  • OdieO
  • 02-04-2018, 11:36 AM
I don't know about Florida wanting you, but I sure do!
Awww..awwww!!! OdieO..!!
you guys in texas if she comes do not miss her. she has the body of a 2o yo skills off the chart and is a great person to boot. her tush is hall of fame material Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
sorry meant florida boys.

for the guys who like mature spinners u may never find a better one.

i have only had the pleasure once https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2275740 but i swear seeing feeling exploring that body is incredible. im just jealous u guys get to enjoy it and walk out to 70 degree weather. im afraid after she entertains you guys and hits ur beaches she wont come back and visit us in buffalo. treat her right but send her back to keep us yankees warm
Awww Tiny!! .. one thing you will never hear from Miss Sindi say is that I am speechless!!.. LOL but right now I'm speechless.. Thank you tiny and although I am looking to relocate near salty water and warm sunshine I will always have my roots here in Upstate New York and I will always come back and see you tiny always..xxoo.. for the ladies visiting Upstate New York primarily Buffalo I give my full recommendation to see Tiny...he is that sweet..genuinly..
My biggest fan!!