URL / Website: Nope
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 35 and 635 area Gated apartments
Activities: BBBJ, Lap Dance, Sitting RCG, CG, 69, CG, DFK
Hair Length and Color: Past Shoulder and black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 40's asian with a great body, Wonderful Bolt ons, and an ass to die for.
Recommendation: Yes
Sounds like she overbooked
You picked an interesting and catchy title for your post. Is there more to it? Or you just like the sexy Corona beer ads?

I am an occasional Bunny customer too. Thanks for the shout out for her. I am glad she is busy enough to stick around, or at least I hope.
Big fan of Corona myself , lime or no lime. I wonder if they’ll change the brand.
  • tom51
  • 04-18-2020, 09:23 AM
I've seen Bunny several times now and all were great and she does have an awesome body and could suck & play with her breasts all day! And gives one of best BJ I have had and the first to start kissing and licking inside my legs at the knee and work her way up to sucking balls then slowly sucks in junior to DT! damn first time i saw her thought she was never going to put my cock in her mouth but when she did it was worth the wait. She is going to be very popular for sure and I have not had a time issue with her yet but I go late afternoon or have her pick a time so she is not so busy.
It’s be weird to visit Bunny without her fantastic table showers.
It’s be weird to visit Bunny without her fantastic table showers.