Attention All Animal Lovers...6 abandoned kittens..

Ladies and Gents,

If anyone can help it would be appreciated. I was walking my dog late this evening.
Out of no where 6 kittens cam out from behind the dumpster. I can't keep them, I have 2 bully dogs. I think they are around 4 weeks old. Not sure.

I brought them inside and have them in my dogs crate. I have contacted a couple of cat rescue. Hopefully by morning, they will have contacted me. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm open to them. Thank you
  • ~Ze~
  • 08-13-2012, 05:13 AM
Take pics or a video of them... Put them up on craigslist for give away to good home. They will be gone in a day.

I had a similar situation happen to me a while back and the pics and video worked like a charm.
no that won't work I can't keep them....Not even for a day....I have 2 big dogs....They need a home asap!
  • ~Ze~
  • 08-13-2012, 10:37 AM
All this time wasted you could have had them gone already with my suggestion. When I put up a notice and the pics, my phone rang off the hook from 5 minutes after until I took the ad down.
All this time wasted you could have had them gone already with my suggestion. When I put up a notice and the pics, my phone rang off the hook from 5 minutes after until I took the ad down. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Yep... if you need to get rid of something put it on Craigslist with the word free. I gave away an old desk and an entertainment center in 30 minutes. The phone rang non-stop for an hour until I took the ad down.
where were they do you live in farmers branch by any chance