PIMP-AID

True, Willie Nelson's Farm-Aid is likely a more sympathetic charity but let's not kid ourselves...pimps need help too. Besdies, if I'm ever going to get my charity to preserve cockroaches going I need to prove to myself that I can make some $ for a creature even more vile!

Please offer your job suggestions for these woeful souls? Don't be shy about job suggestions...I'll start and suggest the skinnier pimps be re-trained as toilet plungers! Surely they're used to talkin' up dat shit so why shouldn't they drop their heads in the bowl and use their pent up hot air to blow dat shit loose from da bowl?

Perhaps the State fo Texas could retain them to clean the dead animal carcasses from the road? That way they's make Texas more beautiful AND have dinner every night!
Perhaps the State fo Texas could retain them to clean the dead animal carcasses from the road? Originally Posted by txcwby6
They already do that. It's called community service.
Since this is obviously not a serious thread, I will give you some suggestions from a long, long time ago.

When I was in college, the local weekly newpaper published a list of the 10 worst jobs. Don't remember the order, but garbage collection did not make the top 10. Or is that bottom 10? Whatever.

Some of the jobs included:

Cleaning out the porta-toilets
re-stocking the condom dispenser in strip clubs (we didn't have gentlemen clubs back then)
Scraping up dead animals on the side of the road.

So guys, I think the suggestions are in line with the expectations. (Sorry I don't remember the other 7, but it has been a long, long, time ago. Most of the ladies here were not born, the MILF's were still in diapers at best.)
Since this is obviously not a serious thread, I will give you some suggestions from a long, long time ago.

When I was in college, the local weekly newpaper published a list of the 10 worst jobs. Don't remember the order, but garbage collection did not make the top 10. Or is that bottom 10? Whatever.

Some of the jobs included:

Cleaning out the porta-toilets
re-stocking the condom dispenser in strip clubs (we didn't have gentlemen clubs back then)
Scraping up dead animals on the side of the road.

So guys, I think the suggestions are in line with the expectations. (Sorry I don't remember the other 7, but it has been a long, long, time ago. Most of the ladies here were not born, the MILF's were still in diapers at best.) Originally Posted by tigercat

TC..you are correct. I believe that list of the worst jobs in Texas also ran in Texas Monthly. I believe another of the worst jobs was working in a stell mill somehwere in West Texas (heat on heat).
Probably not ... Septic tanck cleaning is the worst.
The big BUTT in this concept is that pimptards are gonna do any work in the first place. I mean, that's why they've chosen their particular field of interpersonal relationship management. Isn't it?