Encounter: Extended Overnight with Becky

Since YOU are already a regular. I'm sure an overnight WOULD be an option. However I very much doubt she would book such an appointment with someone she hasn't seen before.... Originally Posted by InTheCountry
I feel fortunate about that too my friend.. very very fortunate.. an overnight is a fantasy.. if I can finagle it I surely would thought.. I feel it’s very wise for her to be discriminating .. beautiful sexy and with a head in her shoulders.. 👍
I think if you want to do a overnight with her you better make sure you have a very good connection with her
I wonder what caused her to not want a review.
I feel fortunate about that too my friend.. very very fortunate.. an overnight is a fantasy.. if I can finagle it I surely would thought.. I feel it’s very wise for her to be discriminating .. beautiful sexy and with a head in her shoulders.. 👍 Originally Posted by wyldthang1001
I couldn't agree more brother. I pray all of "THIS" doesn't change her...
I couldn't agree more brother. I pray all of "THIS" doesn't change her... Originally Posted by InTheCountry
She had a pretty level head on her shoulders. I truly believe she knows what she wants and how to get it.. at the same time I don’t think she is the greedy sort either.. time will tell but I’d be very surprised if she deviates much from her course as is.. beyond sexual dynamo this young lady is a sweetheart ..
I think she is very level.headed and if you should click. I think she will be a great provider. But i think.if you should get on her bad side you better just move on
I think she is very level.headed and if you should click. I think she will be a great provider. But i think.if you should get on her bad side you better just move on Originally Posted by CatMan4u
I think a fella would have to be a real Douche Bag to get on her bad side...
Did I get on her wrong side..?? You know something I don’t..??
Did I get on her wrong side..?? You know something I don’t..?? Originally Posted by wyldthang1001
I have no idea
Who
When
Why
or why
Did I get on her wrong side..?? You know something I don’t..?? Originally Posted by wyldthang1001
I don't think "YOU" have anything to worry about brother...
I don't think "YOU" have anything to worry about brother... Originally Posted by InTheCountry
Outstanding …!! Thanks
Well whatever I did has turned her off with me