Fredericksburg TX?

Anyone have advice for best dining and best entertainment in Fredericksburg?
Yes. Go to another town and eat in a good restaurant. Fredericksburg sucks.
Austin .... Real close
There is a Love's with clean bathrooms close by.
PM me what u are looking for.
  • Seedy
  • 10-22-2014, 02:15 AM
There are a few decent places in Kerrville, also about 20 miles away. I will say the best tasting peaches in the country come from that area through.
these guys are full of it. I ate at several good places in Frederiksberg. Unfortunately I cant remember the names except one was a german restaurant with their own brewery. Also don't miss going to all the nearby vineyards and sampling the wine.
these guys are full of it. I ate at several good places in Frederiksberg. Unfortunately I cant remember the names except one was a german restaurant with their own brewery. Also don't miss going to all the nearby vineyards and sampling the wine. Originally Posted by spear88
Thanks. Going to be there for the weekend and looking for options in town. Going to have too much booze in me for driving.
If you are staying in town there are plenty of options. Just walk around.

Check out the VFW hall. They have a pretty good museum and put on a great show on certain holidays like July 4th, and Memorial day.

Take an early trip out to Lukenbach and drink a beer just to say you did.
Entertainment - Hondo's
Upscale meal - The Nest
  • Tetas
  • 10-22-2014, 08:45 AM
The Cabernet Grill at the Cotton Gin is good, a little over priced and crowded though, just south of town.
Catfish Haven is good, west side of town.
Several of the walk-ins and patio places downtown are worth trying, think it was Bejas that I ate at last time and was impressed.