Can the Promoters Help the Studios Weather the Looming Recession?

Yes folks! It’s here… it’s not coming… it IS here! The recession has begun whether we like it or not.

I’ve spoken with numerous studio and indie ladies at various places and various locations from Dallas to Houston to San Antonio to NYC to LA. They are ALL saying the same thing - business has gotten slow.

As far as I’m concerned, I’m reducing my number of visits especially since gas prices have increased. And I’m betting prices will come down and up charges will either vanish or significantly be reduced. And those studios will either find a way to survive or vanish. I predict those that survive will need to reduce staff (promoters included) and locations and potentially even reduce prices. It will get worse before it gets better.

How will the promoters fight through an impending recession? Will their efforts be quelled by the looming recession? What are your thoughts?
Promoter budget should be cut. They need to stop wasting $ on promoters.

SJ girls said rich IT guys are getting cheap (no tip and less visits) but I am getting different info from L.A. certain L.A. areas are still same.
My guess will be AMPs go before agencies. As long as they can keep up their talents but won’t be easy with crazy Dallas market and promoters controlling.
That is the key. Keep the talent hard working girls. Many guys just scroll past the poor service, $$$ push you out the door girls.
Promoter budget should be cut. They need to stop wasting $ on promoters.

SJ girls said rich IT guys are getting cheap (no tip and less visits) but I am getting different info from L.A. certain L.A. areas are still same.
My guess will be AMPs go before agencies. As long as they can keep up their talents but won’t be easy with crazy Dallas market and promoters controlling. Originally Posted by chungjang
Doubtful the AMPs would go first due to economics. There would need to be other reasons instead like politics, another pandemic or LE interference. The AMPs probably have much lower overhead and see more customers daily than the studios.
You guys pay? LMAO. That is sad that you have to pay for pussy when I get it for free.
Bump. Should be on the first page
Bump. Should be on the first page Originally Posted by chungjang
yes bump as well you are correct on this one
Quarterly earnings coming out. Stay tuned!