Promoters have premium access! Skip those.

So even though they write tons of fucking reviews they pay the premium access!
There's the tell.
Bro, I'm pretty sure you just need two approved reviews...maybe one, I cannot remember...to get Premium Access...and you just keep writing them to get more time as Premium. Sorry to shoot a whole through your grand perception :P

HOWEVER...if someone has PA in the first days of joining...then they could be I guess, but I think they would be smart enough to join give it a week, then start writing reviews to get approved for PA.

Yes, I DO wish there was a way to tell...please keep investigating.
Bro, I'm pretty sure you just need two approved reviews...maybe one, I cannot remember...to get Premium Access...and you just keep writing them to get more time as Premium. Sorry to shoot a whole through your grand perception :P

HOWEVER...if someone has PA in the first days of joining...then they could be I guess, but I think they would be smart enough to join give it a week, then start writing reviews to get approved for PA.

Yes, I DO wish there was a way to tell...please keep investigating. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
OP is correct on most of promoters. Why making arguments against the correct statements?
I feel like you didn't really read what I wrote. By the OP's logic you and I are both promoters...I mean almost anyone on here is essentially.
It only takes one encounter from any source, (Amp, Studio,Indy) that includes “activities” to get free PA.
It only takes one encounter from any source, (Amp, Studio,Indy) that includes “activities” to get free PA. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Missing the point. Hopeless
Many promoters have premium access.

Not all premium access users are promoters.
Is Op trying to say Lifetime Access or whatever that one is w/ a one time fee?
Regardless its pretty obvious who the promoters are, and the new handles that seem to know it all and get endorsed by those said promoter handles.

In terms of PA for a review submittal some of you seem to not know:
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2853334
In terms of PA for a review submittal some of you seem to not know:
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2853334 Originally Posted by marvel21
Promoters don’t care.
What happened to Bobby?