PSA: Original Penny in Dallas This Week !!

For any of you who remember Original Penny from the good ol’ days of the Dallas AMP scene, she is in Dallas this week. The only way I know of to contact her / book is through P411. She is listed there as Original Penny and has switched her home city to Dallas just for this week (typically LV). Good luck !! NC
Link?
Yep, she will shake up the market for sure. She has the look and service. Her reviews are clean and no promoters needed. I know I should’ve stayed in Dallas another week.

https://www.preferred411.com/P172257
She's a legend. However, that price is nuts for the mileage on her.
She's a legend. However, that price is nuts for the mileage on her. Originally Posted by Dynamic
You are right
There is a lot tighter pu$$y and even more beauty than her for a lot less than her crazy donation.
SMH
Dayuuuuum, yall right about the price....almost double what she used to charge as indie.

Those pix she is using are old too....2 are real old; 1 when she first got to Vegas?!
We had it tooooooo good back then
Damn, y’all complaining about $ of legend, pretty with excellent service. Then y’all complaining why many K girls don’t go to Dallas.
She has looks (from O-F) and reviews like no other K girls I met in Dallas or San Jose.
Shame she decided to go back to cheap Dallas.
Original
Legend

Translation - high mileage, OLD twats!
Has anyone seen Original Penny since she last visited Dallas (which I believe was 2021)? I think I remember seeing a review of hers within the past year or so that said she had put on some weight. Anyone have any insight on this?

A little weight wouldn't be a big deal (happens to the best of us), but if she has gained a significant amount of weight, I might have to pass on seeing her given the higher donation.

• slap
  • 04-25-2023, 05:26 AM
$500? Oh boy…
Tell her to retire and become a mamasan so she can help bring in more of this tight and young stuff we are getting now .
Good idea ?
Originally Posted by Let's Go!
Tell her to retire and become a mamasan so she can help bring in more of this tight and young stuff we are getting now .
Good idea ? Originally Posted by Solid_Latino
Mamasan indeed, she's got a 16 year old playing games in the living room lol
$500? Oh boy… Originally Posted by slap
Penny sent me an email about her visit to Dallas. Her rates are $400 incall, $500 outcall. Yes, that is for the hour.

This is her email: pennykdream@protonmail.com