Hats off to the Cogar that got you

This is a thread dedicated to the Mrs.Robison of your youth. Did your dad bring in someone to teach you or was moms "best friend" that had her eye on you? As a provider I hear all the time about how a guys skills are the "wow" factor and what I found out is that if he a had a "teacher" he would indeed be a bit better than the rest. As time goes on I also heard different variations of the the very talented cogar in that tender yars of a young mans life. Sometimes the Mrs.Robison is almost like a femdom and will slap her student until he gets it right. Others times dads girlfriend is gifted and encouraging. So tell us of your education with your teacher,Mrs.Robison, or that cogar.
I wish I had a Mrs Robinson in my life previously. I am told I am good at pleasuring a woman orally and that's from trial and error with same age providers for 10-15 years.
I guess I was lucky enough to find one...or, as it were, be found by one.

A friend of mine in HS had a mom who, in her early 40s was gorgeous. She would strategically be tanning out by the pool when a couple of us were over. One time she knew I was coming over, and he had to leave for work, but I never got the message. When I showed up she opened the door wearing a very small bikini and heels. After inviting me in we stood in the kitchen and talked for a bit. Eventually she asked me about my sexual experiences and if I wanted to be with an older woman. Then she told me nobody would be home for several hours and she would love to be my teacher.

Over the next several months we had many learning opportunities. She was amazing, taught me how to pleasure a woman and be enjoy other sexual pleasure than just "get in, get off, and get out." When I left for college she moved on to another youngin and I had plenty of experience for my college years.

If it happens for someone it is a great benefit. One of the things I've enjoyed with my SBs has been helping them grow sexually. There's an amazing power in someone (especially a lady) who is sexually confident. My "Mrs Robinson" experience sure helped me out.
This thread makes me so sad. The Graduate is my favorite movie and I never had a Mrs. Robinson. At my age I am not interested in someone 20 years older than me, but I am about ready for someone 50 years younger. Not quite, but in a very tew years. They're gonna need to be legal first!!!!
Well what about role playing fantasy
She doesn't need to be older or younger but have the mentality of the teacher. mrs.robison. would guys like to recreate that scenario? I would if I was a guy.
I popped my RW cherry when I was 15 - and she was 30. It set the tone for the rest of my life as almost all of my RW relationships have been with older women, and my hobbying is done almost exclusively with ladies age 35+.

Older women in the hobby do it basically for 3 reasons: (1) they like it, (2) they're good at it - and know it - and (3) it fits their lifestyle. The passion is more likely to be real - and really intense - and their drama is long behind them.

Viva la Chica Madura!!
I was in college when I had my Mrs. Robinson experience. A friend's mom was in town for Mom's Weekend. We all went partying on Thursday or Friday night, he introduced us and we talked and danced for most of the night, flirting more and more, oblivious to everything else and eventually making out in the bar before going back to her hotel. We spent the rest of the weekend holed up in her room, fucking like bunnies. She taught me much and I was putty in her hands lol.
Well what about role playing fantasy
She doesn't need to be older or younger but have the mentality of the teacher. mrs.robison. would guys like to recreate that scenario? I would if I was a guy. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
I do that all the time with my providers...
We role play teacher/student, Coach/player, Aunt/nephew, they all end up with me bent over getting my bottom blistered.
Perhaps if every young man was allocated a suitable cougar then the world might end up a better place. My first time was with another virgin and was, to be honest, pretty crap. If some wild woman with experience had been my first then I'm pretty sure I would have made more women happier than I did as a youth.
I was 22, she was 35 +. Met on a Friday, in a grocery store parking lot as I was trying to cash my paycheck. Met for dinner, and it was on.

At her hotel room, she had 3 suitcases: One for clothing, one for shoes, and one filled with sex toys. She was outstanding, broadened my anal horizons magnificently !

We fucked all weekend. She had huge boobs, and drew attention when she was out by the hotel pool. When I was in her pussy, she had a toy in her ass, and vice versa. I was a very lucky young man.

Saw her once or twice after that ( several years ) but it was never the same as the first weekend...

Thanks, Honey !!!
A hairdresser friend called me up that he one of his customers, an older female, asked him to go out with her. So we went to a bar and he he told me about how he fucked her the week before. Much to his chagrin, she dropped him off first as she wanted me. I directed her to an area that was outdoors and secluded where we enjoyed a naked romp under the stars.
I remember that day because it was the day that Nixon resigned.