My birthday fantasy

I've got a birthday coming up in a few weeks, and I would kind of like to fufill one of my long time fantasies:

1. Wonder Woman (The costume is a must.)
2. Supergirl (Costume and blond hair are musts.)
3. Japanese provider.

I know the first two are kind of lame, and so am I for being into that kind of thing, but a fantasy is a fantasy. So if any providers are interested in helping me live out one of these, and you have the necessary look. Please let me know either on here, or as a private message.
I have a wonderwoman costume even a pic of it on my site...
  • PeAcH
  • 01-21-2010, 11:33 PM
I have a wonderwoman costume even a pic of it on my site... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
That is something I need to invest in ASAP, hehe.
Can't ever go wrong with WonderWoman
mine is a bit off in november but would love to nail a suicide girls/kat von dee type...... why did u leave lisa taai????
Hmmmmm.......maybe we should start a 'My birthday fantasy thread'.....that could turn into a sellable book!!! lol.....(and here, fantasies can come true!!)
I have never seen a Japanese provider. BUT I can get you a couple Koreans up in Dallas pretty easily and cheap... They even have really strong accents...
I have never seen a Japanese provider. BUT I can get you a couple Koreans up in Dallas pretty easily and cheap... They even have really strong accents... Originally Posted by rekcaSxT

Sounds interesting...I'm game.