Hand jobs

So here in Wonderland we get to experience just about anything we can think of, in one way or another. I have found that I really enjoy a good hand job. Recently, I had my first foot job. For a guy that loves feet, this just seemed like the ultimate foot fetish, being some will say a fetish is a way one prefers to get off. So with all the Daty, BBBJCIM, CFS, I have desired the hand job for my final curtain act.

My first foot job.

After we enjoyed the frolic of our play together, this lovely lady settled between my legs, as I lay back, pillow under my head, my arms folded comfortably behind my head. She sat at the footboard, two large pillows behind her to support her back, and her legs bent as she snuggled close to me. She started with lotion all over my cock and balls, and then she began to feel my hardness with her lovely foot, stocking it gently as it lay on my pelvis, up and down. Then she stood my cock strait up to stroke it with both her feet. The redness of her pedicure contrasting with her feet and my cock, the sparkle in her eyes, and the redness of her lips, all sending sparks up and down my spine.

She stroked me long and slow, as she became more comfortable with this new talent, she would take one foot and press my cock into my pelvis while the other gently played with my balls. This was really driving me mad. I would reach over and take her hands to help support her while she stroked me, up and down, from time to time I would prime my cock with lotion. Seeing her feet on my cock, feeling the gentle fondling of the head of my cock by her toes was amazing. After a while, I mention that if she wanted to use her hands also, that would be great.

She would hold my cock with her feet slowly stocking it at the base, while applying pressure to my balls. Her hands now around the top of my cock, stroking just the head. Wow, all four limbs working in a concert of unison was sending me to the lift off. She worked at me harder and harder. I felt the sensation of the point of no return, but as she turned up the heat this sensation gave way to the unbelievable feeling of the attention she was giving my cock. I told her I was just about ready to cum and when I did cum, she stroked my cock with her feet as I shot cum all over her lovely feet, and I came so hard. She stroked every last drop out, and as I lay there in complete blissfulness, she cleaned me up (and her feet too). Post-coital was at it's best as we cuddled and talked about this first time experience.

So I really like the hand job, and the foot job. To lie next to a lovely lady as she kisses me, stroking the cum out of my cock has become a much desired delicacy now days.

DM