Brit's post got me thinking-what's your playtime? Certain time or day?

I was curious about what time most guys get time to visit with us fine ladies. I used to get requests a lot during the day (which I perfer) but lately it has shifted to nights and weekends. Are there other factors that determine your playtime schedule, such as specials that are designated to specific times, or is it just a matter of when you get a window of opportunity? Are some days better then others? Are certain time frames better than others?

I wouldn't mind adjusting my availability if it was more accomodating to the gents. I was just looking for suggestions and wanted to see where most of the interest was so that if needed I could make changes accordingly. Your feedback is appreciated =)
For me the best time for me to visit with the fine ladies of Austin is during the day - and in particular, weekday (M-F). This is the best time for me as my weekend is a non-starter.

It would be nice if the ladies would be available before 11am but I understand that if you have a late nite the night before, you may not have the energy for an early morning tryst.
for me I used to play always during the day from 10am to 3pm and not much after that, now I am a late afternoon guy to early evening,, 3pm to 9pm..

I used to do some late nighters when they had Escape in H-town. but those days are long gone..

I LOVE Saturday playtime, in fact i just told my ATF to hold one open for me late next month...
I prefer early afternoon on Saturday because I prefer a day when I don't have work/class so I can be relaxed all day, I'm not really a morning person, and if it's much later than that, I get pretty worked up thinking about her all day. When I saw my ATF last Saturday I made the mistake of waking up pretty early and had a bad case of blue balls by the time 3 p.m. rolled around.
Sigh...My favorite time is first thing in the AM right after awakening, but that might get kinda complicated, so I must needs confine my extracurricular activities to M-F 11-6 or so with an occasional Saturday (but not often).
Call me Dr. Pepper, usually between 10 am and 2 pm.
Thanks for the feedback. Looks like 10-6 is a common window so far, along with weekends.
Yup...I guess I will be sticking with day time and weekend hours afterall. I posted an ad for evening hours and nada! It seems like I had more night time requests when I was with an agency.
The time slot can be flexible as long as it is pre-planned ahead of time. I'd say the majority of my sessions have been between 10a-2pm Mon-Fri. I have only done 2 evening appointments ever and both were on a Saturday.