The struggle is real y'all

I have about lost my mind with trying to find a hotel in baton rouge! When will this madness end lol!
So gents, what if the only thing NOT booked is a budget hotel/motel? Would you cancel or still go?
A_S i have been trying very hard to make it to BR. It's ridiculous there. I'm almost about to give up trying to go there
I can't do a budget hotel/motel as i'm to much of a germaphobe and i won't feel right providing. Even w/the better hotels i still go in after checking in and clean where i'm comfortable enough to provide.
I have issues though ....
It's crazy over there right now, guess I'm stuck to only doing outcalls over there! I found on the other day and it was booked by the time I went back to secure it!!
Have y'all tried L'auberge? I can't do cheap place with all the smoke. Govt closing shelters isn't helping.
Lots of work to do after the flood with all the flooded homes. Those who don't have a place to live yet and those from out of town working.
A_S i have been trying very hard to make it to BR. It's ridiculous there. I'm almost about to give up trying to go there
I can't do a budget hotel/motel as i'm to much of a germaphobe and i won't feel right providing. Even w/the better hotels i still go in after checking in and clean where i'm comfortable enough to provide.
I have issues though .... Originally Posted by Seeking ~P

LMAO@ you have issues though. You have beautiful, desirable issues. Stay safe, and clean.
Hey ll17, this website is awesome. Plan a vacation on this site.
Have you tried in Lobdell just across the bridge, Addy?
I would avoid air b n b - some neighbors are already agited and unhappy about a rental in their midst - too many eyes IMHO.

Try Gonzales, Hammond, or Port Allen for rooms.

Also, if you book a month ahead - there is PLENTY of availability.

I know we are not in a plan ahead that far kinda business, but I booked rooms in BR for relatives recently.

It CAN be done.

Outcall for me would be my office floor - and hoping no one shows up lol
I would avoid air b n b Originally Posted by Longdongstrong
Yep! Airbnb been on to what's happenin'
To leave air b and b. They know almost before date comes. Xxoo annie
Airbnb bans sex workers' accounts even when they aren't using the rentals for sex work related purposes.
Booking in advance isn't the problem , it's the next day bookings of course lol
I think I found something for tomorrow though
Is it any better there yet?