Thinking of moving back to NOLA

Hey y'all,
So I have been considering moving back to NOLA for sometime. I'm well established where I am, but I'm so bored here.

My questions are,
How is business down there and is it easy to work out of your home?

Thanks ahead of time for anything helpful.
Have a safe and lovely day!!

Ms. Betty
The oil industry is not up and working, hurts our economy here. But we have lots of tourism, conventions, and out of towners. Lots of business here but no where near as many people as Austin. We are not that big, but we are a lot of fun! I don't think the ladies are hurting for business here.
Awesome!! Thank you for the info. Once we get past the election hopefully the oil industry will pick up.I loved living there and would love to return. Thinking about heading there in August when my lease is up here.

Thanks again!!!
I used to do quite well in New Orleans and it was so much fun!

If it was not for my kiddos & grandman,I would STILL be in Nola! I hope to one day move back!!

Enjoy wherever you go babe!!!!!!!
Thank you very much darlin'. I've been debating it for sometime, I'll be ready to go next year!
Thanks for the love and support.

Ms. Betty
I have not done well since I've been back I was gone for two years recently advertised about two weeks now and have had one call and before I quit it was ringing constantly even when I was posting that I was unavailable and it continued to ring for six months until I shut that line off so I don't know why it's slow and what's going on here right now but it's definitely slow for me and that's unusual
Sorry to bump this up again....

This week has been slow here, I'm sure it will pick up again soon.

My plan is to move in about a year or so (when the weather isn't blazing got lol)
So I'm trying to get a feel for it.
I mainly do FBSM, but offer other services as well.
Thanks again!!
Hope it gets better!!
Ms. Betty