Planted in NOLA

Wow!! Where do I begin... I know a few of you have been wondering where I've been but rest assure that I'm okay. I am officially a resident of Louisiana now... I came here a couple of months ago with the idea of business,dancing and marketing. Yet, I found myself falling for the city vibes and multi-cultural experiences... I moved into a nice apartment in a very pleasant neighborhood in New Orleans. I honestly can't explain how excited I am to be starting the next chapter of my life here in NOLA! "BUT" you-all won't be getting me to band wagon with the "WhoDat" Nation!!! Patriots all day everyday!!!

I will be starting an out of state tour in a few weeks. This weekend I maybe ending my visits to Lafayette and Houma...

NEW pics coming soon!!!
Same! Congratulations on your move.

...I found myself falling for the city vibes and multi-cultural experiences... Originally Posted by tarafoxxx
I don't get up to New Orleans nearly as much as I used to, but I love that town. Well, some of it anyway. I miss game days in the Superdome SOOOOOOOOOOOO much! From Mora to Haslett, my Dad used to get four tickets to every home game from where he worked at and they were usually about ten to fifteen rows up from the sidelines. FUCK, I miss that. My boy is big time into football. One of these days I'm going to score some tickets like that again and take him to the dome.

Anyway, glad you're happy. Though I'll look at you differently now that I know you're a freakin' Pats fan. Ugh!
I will ALWAYS be a who dat! I even fly my Saints flag on my porch...and I live in Kansas City Chiefs territory now!

I lived in Nola 6 wonderful years...I was born in Texas but my soul was reborn in New orleans!!!bSo now I consider New orleans my "home"!! One day I will move back!!!!!!!

good luck/congrats and have fun!!!
Same! Congratulations on your move. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Thanks Ms.Lena
Hopefully, I can attend my very first mardi gras out here in NOLA. I heard it was a very beautiful experience...

----------------------------------------------------------------
I miss game days in the Superdome SOOOOOOOOOOOO much! From Mora to Haslett, my Dad used to get four tickets to every home game from where he worked at and they were usually about ten to fifteen rows up from the sidelines. FUCK, I miss that. My boy is big time into football. One of these days I'm going to score some tickets like that again and take him to the dome. Originally Posted by albundy
Thats so sweet. See you are a softie, I bet the lil ones have you eating out of their hands... But I am sure your li man will love and remember that experience for life... Houma reminds me of the small town I was raised in; so something like that will have a big impact on his ambition...

Anyway, glad you're happy. Though I'll look at you differently now that I know you're a freakin' Pats fan. Ugh! Originally Posted by albundy
I know you are going to leave my pats ALONE!!!!! and enjoy the view of us at the playoffs this year...hahaha!!! And I'll be around houma this weekend so beware of the blue, red and white flags on my car.

----------------------------------------------------------------
I will ALWAYS be a who dat! I even fly my Saints flag on my porch...and I live in Kansas City Chiefs territory now!

I lived in Nola 6 wonderful years...I was born in Texas but my soul was reborn in New orleans!!!bSo now I consider New orleans my "home"!! One day I will move back!!!!!!!

good luck/congrats and have fun!!!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
I can truly understand why you would love NOLA so much. It must have been the secondlines that made you into a whodat girl, right? I have attended a LSU Game... what did you do first in NOLA?
Tara -

Though we've already met, welcome to NOLA as a resident, as opposed to being a visitor. I'm a transplant myself. I consider my relocating to NOLA as an act correcting an accident that occurred at birth.

This place gets into your blood.

essayman
Lol when I FIRST moved to New Orleans I read every review on New Orleans fun that I could find!
That first yaer was my wildest....lots of partying on Bourbon/and mardi gras celebrations complete with costumes! I still have a tote full of costumes from my fun there..
When I go back to visit,my family gives me a lsit of goodies to buy for them...like beniegt mix/Zapps chips/Abita rootbeer/cofee/beads/and alligater toys for grandman....so I hit the market first.then usually I hop the streetcar if I stay in garden district and go listen to music on Bourbon!

I luv the Voodoo shop...my hosue is decorated with Saints memorbilla,skull decor,voodoo decor and I even have furniture I stenciled fleurdelis on! New Orleans will always be in my blood & soul!

I try to visit at least 4 times a year.....I like to go to Krewe DeVu parade and a couple other ones but leave before Fat tuesday.............I try to do a few appointments while I am there with some of my repeat clients from my time there................I think I may be the only person in the world who goes to party in New Orleans & leaves with more money then I spent! LOL

Ill be back in december for the holiday parade!
Tara,

Welcome to NOLA !!!
😊