Nuru massage, WOW, WOW & DOUBLE WOW!!!

Guys, if you have never experienced this then you are really missing out on a fantastic experience. I drove from SAT to HOU this morning for the sole purpose of getting one of these massages from Diamond Jenet in Houston. I never knew that so many body parts could be used in a massage and the GFE that went with it was pretty fantastic too. Then I turned around and drove all the way back through SAT to get to Fredericksburg where I am working for the next few days. But I had a smile on my face the whole way. LOL!
I have been waiting for a provider in SA to offer this since I don't have the time or money for a road trip to Houston like you describe. Glad to hear it's all it's supposed to be.
Yes, if only Dagny relocated here.
I did a double with Dagney and it was amazing. (As is she)
I offered NURU a few times and ran out of supplies. Have not gotten anymore since most NURU sessions are full service and I am not a full service provider.
IF you are looking for an AWESOME FBSM with NURU included, give me a jingle.
Diamond said that she was considering coming to San Antonio on occassion if she can find a hotel that has some oversized tubs. So, if anyone knows of one, you might send her a note to that effect and then it wouldn't require a road trip to Houston.
Hi,

mmmmmm You have perked my interestin learning this technique.

[Staff edit. M]

Sincerely,
Wet
theres plenty that have huge garden tubs.
but not sure if you mean jacuzzi style tubs
Thanks, Wet.
Now you got me all hot and horny...............
I was one of the lucky ones to run through Dee's nuru supplies, if you search my reviews you will find the review of that session. All I can say is HOT even without the full service ending!
Shavedmale93...since you're the one who used up all of her supplies...don't ya think you should replace it??? (jk...lol) Seriously, she's one beautiful lady and AWESOME service!!
Nikki - I have actually offered, it seems that stuff is harder to acquire than uranium is. Great now that I have said uranium I am probably on some gov't watch list, damn now I have said it twice! And yes she is a beauty and fantastic service. Now if I could only get the two of you together for a nuru or any type session for that matter !!!
Lol, one of our providers back in Boise has really gotten the bug to start this type of service there and has questioned me extensively about my session and what all she needs to get it going and already has a bottle of the gel on the way and is now shopping for an airbed. I am going to go have a couple "practice sessions with her when I get home and help her with the "choreography." Can't wait. It is going to be fun. This provider is very petite and a female body builder who goes for muscle tone but not bulk. She has the absolutely perfect body for this. I think what really got her going was the mention of all the clitoral stimulation she will be getting if she learns to do it like Diamond Jenet does. LOL! And Yeah WET you really should take a try at it.
Nuru and airbed? Sounds like an accident waiting to happen! (lol)

ShavedMale...you're getting spanked!!
"Nuru and airbed?"

sounds like a slip n slide

• JMcB
  • 05-25-2011, 06:30 PM
Saw the video in the posted link. Looks like a lot of fun. Googling nuru one can find the gel. I might even provide the gel if someone here were to offer this type of session for me.