Warning!

Watch out for this girl, I was with her about a 11/2 yrs ago and when I turned away she fled out of the room. Her pic is accurate and she is beautiful but has such sensitive nipples you can't touch them because she goes ballistic. I performed DATY and it was tasty as hell. After she got off, that was when she bolted and began texting me that she thought I was a cop! LOL!

http://sanantonio.backpage.com/Femal...irl-23/2891979
Thank you and......
.....well ya can't beat a current warning like that...
Makes NO sense to me. Sounds like A good time.
Makes NO sense to me. Sounds like A good time. Originally Posted by sorreltop
I would say this, if anyone decides to try her out just remember she's an opportunist and will take off on you, but, if you keep your eye on her and don't leave your cover on the restroom sink where you gotta get up and get it, then she could be a damn good experience. She's got a great pussy and came hard, but she got off first and she was satisfied so c-ya later!
Thank you and......
.....well ya can't beat a current warning like that... Originally Posted by dennisrn
As opposed to no warning at all? I wasn't an eccie member back then either. Loathsome.
Thanks for the info.
i dont get it. why were boobs so sensitive?? Are you saying shes unstable?
i dont get it. why were boobs so sensitive?? Are you saying shes unstable? Originally Posted by incognito isis
No, she wasn't unstable, but it was unusual to say the least. She told me they were super sensitive and when I touched softly it was like she was gonna scream in ecstasy. I did have an encounter with a provider who was super sensitive the same way but would go crazy at the slightest touch of her pussy. This last provider was [Staff edit. M] I found out so that might have been her reason but I don't think the first one was.
I think she is here on eccie as sxe but Im not entirely sure. sxe has already gotten a good review so who knows?

Checked out the link by the way, great way to raise awareness for alternative fuels.
  • Mokoa
  • 05-24-2011, 10:39 PM
Not an alert.

Move to the Coed forum.
everything else aside.. yeah, if one doesn't care to have their naughty bits touched.. wrong choice of vocation here