Upgrading from L1 to L3

So I had an encounter today I'll write a review on later that was just a beautiful gal.

It was from a well known massage place run in an apartment and post on Rubmd that upgrades are available etc.....

Anyhow midway through the massage the gal said she doesn't do upgrades.... so I paid the entrance fee for a L1 which is fine because it was just fantastic.

After I message the booker letting them know everything was great. I add the comment that they should modify the ad to remove the upgrades available component.....

The message me back saying upgrades ARE available just only after a few times.....

So my question is this a common practice to only allow upgrades after spending several visits?

I'm new to the massage L1-L3 system
I haven’t gone to a massage place yet. Looking forward to your review and what kind of answers you get here.
While I can't say for sure, that may be their way of attempting to weed out the cops. However, there is a legal precedent from past cases that prosecutors have filed charges after vice allowed sexual contact. But in the mind of the booker, if they've already touched your genitals, that's enough evidence that they would have already taken action. Depends on how big of a case they want to build. If they want to go after human trafficking or something, they'll need more than a single act of L1.

Or the other theory is they want to know that you will be safe with the girls and know how to behave, and not push their boundaries. I can't prove any of these, but those are the only reasons I can think of. You'd be better to ask the booker before arriving for the session. Doing it impromptu may make the girl nervous if the booker did not tell her to expect it.

Again, this is just speculation on my part, but that's all I can think of.
While I can't say for sure, that may be their way of attempting to weed out the cops. However, there is a legal precedent from past cases that prosecutors have filed charges after vice allowed sexual contact. But in the mind of the booker, if they've already touched your genitals, that's enough evidence that they would have already taken action. Depends on how big of a case they want to build. If they want to go after human trafficking or something, they'll need more than a single act of L1.

Or the other theory is they want to know that you will be safe with the girls and know how to behave, and not push their boundaries. I can't prove any of these, but those are the only reasons I can think of. You'd be better to ask the booker before arriving for the session. Doing it impromptu may make the girl nervous if the booker did not tell her to expect it.

Again, this is just speculation on my part, but that's all I can think of. Originally Posted by Pangolier
Thank you. This is helpful information.

If you read the encounter reports or google 8260 eccie this is the group that has alot of rotating gals (with the same booking phone number) so I feel pretty confident it's a legit place and there are reviews of other gals doing full service etc.
I feel like it’s just a marketing tool to get you to come back more.
Double post
I feel like it’s just a marketing tool to get you to come back more. Originally Posted by Mr. Rogers
Yes I can understand that but they know that hobbyists talk and it wouldn’t help business