Welcome Back Mata

THE ORIGINAL ROCKSTAR has returned. MataLEON!
DONT listen to the troll HATERs mata. We can all smell theyre inviness. Like a three leg dog BARKING in the wend. LIKE SCOOBY with out DOOBIE DUE They WANT so much too bee like US BUTthey can't because thay not ROCKSTAR MATERIAL. Run away little pecker Winn DICKLESS. SCURRRY on little RROCKINGCHAIR!!!!Talk to da hand all you fat WHORES TALKING BS smack. Typing that he text you to try and feal relevanced. Get BACK ON your nees and SERVICE ME!!!!!Lolol hehehe.They wanted to band me two BUT they COULDNT. I HAVE connectIONS! My POINTS HAVE axspired so now we can reclimate our DOMAINS!The MOVIE STAR is leaving The ROOM!!!!!!

Don't get caught with your pants down.

Cheers and be safe.
Yeah, I can see it now!!

mata raw doggin' tree and finishing in trees' mouth....
followed up with you 2 swappin' cum spit.........

A low level amp pimp and a rapist!! What a team

Hope tree doesn't get caught with his pants down around mata..........
Yeah, I can see it now!!

mata raw doggin' tree and finishing in trees' mouth....
followed up with you 2 swappin' cum spit.........

A low level amp pimp and a rapist!! What a team

Hope tree doesn't get caught with his pants down around mata.......... Originally Posted by winn dixie
3 things:

1. That is hurtful
2. That is funny
3. I'm drinking bleach while pouring acid in my eyes from the image of all that.
Thank you, nothing like a vacation to get one back on track and realize how important Iam and how sad and irrelevant these trolls are. CHEESBURGERS FOR EVERYONE.
He's like a parrot, repeats the same old thing. So much anger and desperation in cheesy Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Thank you, nothing like a vacation to get one back on track and realize how important Iam and how sad and irrelevant these trolls are. CHEESBURGERS FOR EVERYONE. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Speaking of desperate repetitive fucking idiots...
Look what oozed up from the sewer.

How many points you got jackass?

Let's see how long this takes!

Better be careful trying to bitchslap trolls that are a lot smarter than you...
You were too fucking easy and stupid last time... doubt seriously that tiny brain is any smarter now.
^*^ which handle will get banned first?

OP I thought my spelling and punctuation was bad. Guess you just so excited about your man crush being back.

Sam
Awe you missed me gimpy!!! Are you still mad that every knows you a scared little man?. Didn't mean to hurt your troll rep gimpy, but in truth I banned my self. You were just a pawn.
Speaking of desperate repetitive fucking idiots...
Look what oozed up from the sewer.

How many points you got jackass?

Let's see how long this takes!

Better be careful trying to bitchslap trolls that are a lot smarter than you...
You were too fucking easy and stupid last time... doubt seriously that tiny brain is any smarter now. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Don't worry about RR and WD. They got pointed so they are scared of being banned by the mods. Other then trailer parks and old washed up poor strippers this is their life.

I'm surprised all of the bareback Greek whores who made false accusations against you haven't crawled out of their extra large dog houses to yap yap yap.

That's right. They are not dogs they are pigs and squeal squeal squeal.

https://youtu.be/9gLN3QoN-q8

Don't get caught with your pants down.

Cheers and be safe.
I haven't been pointed you idiot... you're talking out of your ass!
As usual

Tockstar when you actually gonna show your ass up somewhere, you'll find out how gimpy I am moron.

I see you got some fresh alerts about you Tockstar.

Wonder how many dumb whores will fall for you?

Tale has it your SO is getting fucked by other than you!

Yes you did ban yourself... Well with help from me RTMing your pussy ass threats via the pm system.
Why not send some more and see what happens pussy!

Gonna have to do more than talk to get me skeeered.
Awe gimpy your mom didn't make you breakfast yet?. You sound HANGRY!!!
No worries for you RAPIST!

Come on little Ms.Bitchslappy lets see what you got!
My accusations were never false. That's why he's back to his old ways getting mad at other ladies because they won't do as he pleases. That's sad. Second day back and already disrespecting ladies.
Another parrot... Nothing new gimpy?. Same song and dance?. Probably why you don't succeed on eccie or the real world. First off your not a lady... Second everything you say is scriped by the trolls as if they can help your horrible attitude or failing rep. Third I have never seen you and IAM very glad I didn't make that mistake. I think your reviews speak for themselves. And by women you mean gimpy?. Then yes I am disrespecting a women..
Failing rep? lol
You already failed... failed hard.

Mata Leon has more ALERTS than kingman and The Marine combined.

Only a complete idiot would see you.
Lol. That's all you got. Same ole shit coming from a pussy!!!! I will make something clear for you. Your glad I denied seeing you that's why you never got to see me.