I wrote a short time ago about this and a civil war

Writing about a possible civil war, I wrote a concern about government going after the dissemination of information among the people. Someone "swatted" libertarian podcaster Tim Pool twice last week. Police invaded his home office in the middle of his streaming show...twice. The first time the police were stopped outside in the parking lot and told that there was no shooting victims and no shooter, but the police came in anyway saying that they had that right.
Pool thinks this may have been a result of an interview of Marjorie Taylor Greene the night before.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQOvwap7UKM about 50 minutes in

Anyone who wants to hear the real MTG rather than the whining of WTF, Vman, and the rest take a listen to this relevant woman.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hv0CVaI__o
... Wonderin' how the weaponing of the govt. will go
Next Year when the Republicans control the House of Congress.
And maybe the Senate also.

Oh, the Places the Investigations Will Go!

#### Salty
... Wonderin' how the weaponing of the govt. will go
Next Year when the Republicans control the House of Congress.
And maybe the Senate also.

Oh, the Places the Investigations Will Go!

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
How do the GOP take control of the Senate next year?
Writing about a possible civil war, I wrote a concern about government going after the dissemination of information among the people. Someone "swatted" libertarian podcaster Tim Pool twice last week. Police invaded his home office in the middle of his streaming show...twice. The first time the police were stopped outside in the parking lot and told that there was no shooting victims and no shooter, but the police came in anyway saying that they had that right.
Pool thinks this may have been a result of an interview of Marjorie Taylor Greene the night before.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQOvwap7UKM about 50 minutes in

Anyone who wants to hear the real MTG rather than the whining of WTF, Vman, and the rest take a listen to this relevant woman.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hv0CVaI__o Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
LOL! This is the craziest dipshit in the nuthouse (ECCIE nonwithstanding...)!

Not surprised OP finds her relevant. He's ready to enlist in the Confederate Navy.

This is her, yeah?

This is also her, yeah? (Special for all the Michelle Obama fans out there)

Why wouldn't she inspire people?

She's the "relevant" in the room. Makes Louie Gohmert look like a moderate. YOW!
How do the GOP take control of the Senate next year? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
My best guess is all of those “college educated middle class women” that decided to pull the Democrat lever in 2020 will realize the error of their ways.
My best guess is all of those “college educated middle class women” that decided to pull the Democrat lever in 2020 will realize the error of their ways. Originally Posted by Jackie S
They already did. But they knew it ahead of time. Dominion changed their vote.
How do the GOP take control of the Senate next year? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
All they have to do is show up on the Ballot. Of course assuming the Democrats don't pull some scam.
... THAT'S HOW!

#### Salty
Im so ready. Lets get it over with!
How many Senate Democrats are up for re-election this year?
They already did. But they knew it ahead of time. Dominion changed their vote. Originally Posted by bambino
Bullshit.

Why don’t you take my bet, bambino?

You know it’s all another Q fantasy. Quit hiding from reality.
A lot of dreaming here and a lot of danger to to us all as a country. As a good friend said " Be careful what you wish for". Civil discussion is one thing...civil war is another.
A lot of dreaming here and a lot of danger to to us all as a country. As a good friend said " Be careful what you wish for". Civil discussion is one thing...civil war is another. Originally Posted by reddog1951
Yet this is a popular subject among a number of our colleagues.

OP perhaps most of all.
A lot of dreaming here and a lot of danger to to us all as a country. As a good friend said " Be careful what you wish for". Civil discussion is one thing...civil war is another. Originally Posted by reddog1951
Civil discussions are over! Its time to get this over with!
Way past time!
Worries me. Our civil war in late 1800s was costly for both sides, but ultimately resulted in a gov't of the people, republic, democracy, whatever you want to label. Since then, civil wars have seemed to result division into separate entities, totalitarian rule or some sort..Russia, China, Korea and the Middle East mess, not to mention African or Caribbean nations. Is that fate what is wished for?