NYDN - Trump's comeuppance is coming

They hate Trump in New York more than they love him here.

Obviously an opinion piece, but kinda telling that this publication would print such "blasphemy."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHopethey'rer ight!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...efined&pc=U531

Editorial: Trump’s comeuppance is coming
Opinion by Daily News Editorial Board, New York Daily News

One of the best presidents, Teddy Roosevelt, was the only native of New York City to become president until the worst, Donald Trump, won the high office. Now, the state of New York is helping to bring down this miserable, insipid, democracy-threatening horror of a man who we inflicted on the nation and the world. In devastating legal papers filed last week, New York Attorney General Leticia James reveals that the cheating con man we’ve known all these long decades cheated and conned in illegally misrepresenting the finances of his real estate firm. Whouda thunk?

At this, Trump was no apprentice, but a master manipulator of appraisals and valuations, faking the numbers up when needed and down when needed, bearing out what the former president’s former hatchet man Michael Cohen told Congress. The true worth of assets was of no consequence as he sought to maximize his gain and minimize whatever he needed to pay.

James presented these findings in Manhattan state Supreme Court to seek to compel Trump and children Don Jr. and Ivanka to submit to sworn testimony in the matter. Justice Arthur Engoron has plenty of evidence to support making the Trumps answer questions. Excellent going by James.

Meanwhile, from a D.C. courtroom, the U.S. Supreme Court rightly rejected Trump’s hollow claim of executive privilege regarding White House documents relevant to the attempted Trump putsch on Jan. 6 last. The House select committee probing the attack on the Capitol wants the records and shortly after the court ruled 8-1 against Trump, the National Archives was sending them to the House. Only Clarence Thomas agreed that an ex-executive could keep Congress in the dark.

Trump has never much been one for the rule of law, preferring the law of the jungle. But the law will eventually catch up to him. And it’s happening now, in New York and in Washington.
They hate Trump in New York more than they love him here.

Obviously an opinion piece, but kinda telling that this publication would print such "blasphemy."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHopethey'rer ight!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...efined&pc=U531

Editorial: Trump’s comeuppance is coming
Opinion by Daily News Editorial Board, New York Daily News

One of the best presidents, Teddy Roosevelt, was the only native of New York City to become president until the worst, Donald Trump, won the high office. Now, the state of New York is helping to bring down this miserable, insipid, democracy-threatening horror of a man who we inflicted on the nation and the world. In devastating legal papers filed last week, New York Attorney General Leticia James reveals that the cheating con man we’ve known all these long decades cheated and conned in illegally misrepresenting the finances of his real estate firm. Whouda thunk?

At this, Trump was no apprentice, but a master manipulator of appraisals and valuations, faking the numbers up when needed and down when needed, bearing out what the former president’s former hatchet man Michael Cohen told Congress. The true worth of assets was of no consequence as he sought to maximize his gain and minimize whatever he needed to pay.

James presented these findings in Manhattan state Supreme Court to seek to compel Trump and children Don Jr. and Ivanka to submit to sworn testimony in the matter. Justice Arthur Engoron has plenty of evidence to support making the Trumps answer questions. Excellent going by James.

Meanwhile, from a D.C. courtroom, the U.S. Supreme Court rightly rejected Trump’s hollow claim of executive privilege regarding White House documents relevant to the attempted Trump putsch on Jan. 6 last. The House select committee probing the attack on the Capitol wants the records and shortly after the court ruled 8-1 against Trump, the National Archives was sending them to the House. Only Clarence Thomas agreed that an ex-executive could keep Congress in the dark.

Trump has never much been one for the rule of law, preferring the law of the jungle. But the law will eventually catch up to him. And it’s happening now, in New York and in Washington. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if the Daily News Editorial Board says so

BAAHHHAAHHHAAAA
I wonder if the best way to get my posts count up would be to start an endless barrage of stupid threads about Obama in desperate attempts to make up lies or inaccuracies just to continuously try to find anything bad about a president that is no longer in office? ..... When, after all, it's a much better use of my time to just throw shit at the current president who is in office .....
I wonder if the best way to get my posts count up would be to start an endless barrage of stupid threads about Obama in desperate attempts to make up lies or inaccuracies just to continuously try to find anything bad about a president that is no longer in office? ..... When, after all, it's a much better use of my time to just throw shit at the current president who is in office ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Why would you want to get your post count up?

Is there a prize for doing that?

If so, I ain't seen it!

Great comment -- relevant and on-topic. NOT!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH
if the Daily News Editorial Board says so

BAAHHHAAHHHAAAA
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Exactly, but I find it interesting that, suddenly, NYDN is on your shitlist!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
Exactly, but I find it interesting that, suddenly, NYDN is on your shitlist!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

never heard of the NY Daily News. what's their circulation? do they deliver to Clarksville?

BAAHHHAAAAA

you do realize .. or not ... nothing the Trump Org did is either criminally illegal or a civil tort issue, right?

this politically grandstanding bitch Leticia James is trying to make a name for herself with false claims so she can run for Governor. all this will quietly go away.

what civil case can James make? that Trump told Deutsche Bank his property is worth 1 trillion dollars and they said "Sounds good to us! here's your money!".

bahhahahahahaa

you do know, sport, that banks do their own appraisals, yes? so when all is said and done, Trump and the bank agreed on the value, and they lend Trump the money. this isn't fraud, it's business.

and does James know that a civil suit requires a party involved? James can't decide to file a civil suit on behalf of Deutsche Bank or any other lender. the first thing they'll do is file a motion to be removed from the civil suit and no case.

and they will because by joining a civil suit they'll be wide open to all sorts of discovery motions they don't want public. and no that does not imply anything illegal it's protecting their internal business info with anyone not just Trump. they made the deal and that's that.

where's the fraud?

even more ridiculous is a criminal case. once again James is grasping at straws. if this bitch had evidence she would have filed charges by now. she's trying to fish for something to make a "something" case out of nothing.

what's the crime? how did the City of New York or NY State get harmed in a criminal way? they aren't a party to private business loans last i heard.

tax revenue? the City has their own appraisers who value properties for taxation. Trump or Joe Homeowner does not get to claim their property is valued way low. they can appeal but the tax authority sets the value.

so .. James's case here is what? the tax assessor's office is incompetent? they might be but that's not a crime in general or by Trump in specific.

there is only one way James can make a criminal case out of any tax valuations ... some City tax assessor is going have to come forward ... with proof .. that Trump bribed them to lower the valuation.

call me when that happens.
Excellent analysis.
I read until "cunt racist" at which point I realized that this post is no different than any of your other ones.

Predictable. Consistent. Pathetic.

The City, County and State of New York will exact their pound of flesh from the Trump crime family. None of your name-calling will change that, sport.

BAABAABLACKSHEEP
I read until "cunt racist" at which point I realized that this post is no different than any of your other ones.

Predictable. Consistent. Pathetic.

The City, County and State of New York will exact their pound of flesh from the Trump crime family. None of your name-calling will change that, sport.

BAABAABLACKSHEEP Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

i edited it politically grandstanding bitch. will you read it now?
... So lemme understand this - "She got plenty of evidence" and yet
nobody's been arrested. ... She keeps popping off - which surely
means she got nothing.

The Trumps have barristers also ... And already have legal issue
against the corrupt members of the FBI/DOJ who pushed the phony
lies of Trump/Russia collusion.

Things will be different next year... And when Trump gets re-elected.

#### Salty
i edited it politically grandstanding bitch. will you read it now? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You should have used “slunt”. That’s what YR uses.
You should have used “slunt”. That’s what YR uses. Originally Posted by bambino
so noted for future reference

BAHHHHAAAHHAAAAAAAAAA
You should have used “slunt”. That’s what YR uses. Originally Posted by bambino
You just did.

What does that have to do with this topic?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
You just did.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

where's the crime? where's the fraud?

You just did.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

so i'll grant you a boon .. but u gots to return it. no caddy shack gifs allowed ...

debate this post and tell me what crime is it that you seem convinced Trump's guilty of?

how did he defraud a lender who had his property independently valued and agreed on a loan? "conning" a bank too stupid to do their research?

how did he lower city tax appraisals he can't stop and can only appeal? if they deny him there's nothing Trump can do. if he was tax arrears we'd know it.

where is Trump crime?

never heard of the NY Daily News. what's their circulation? do they deliver to Clarksville?

BAAHHHAAAAA

you do realize .. or not ... nothing the Trump Org did is either criminally illegal or a civil tort issue, right?

this politically grandstanding bitch Leticia James is trying to make a name for herself with false claims so she can run for Governor. all this will quietly go away.

what civil case can James make? that Trump told Deutsche Bank his property is worth 1 trillion dollars and they said "Sounds good to us! here's your money!".

bahhahahahahaa

you do know, sport, that banks do their own appraisals, yes? so when all is said and done, Trump and the bank agreed on the value, and they lend Trump the money. this isn't fraud, it's business.

and does James know that a civil suit requires a party involved? James can't decide to file a civil suit on behalf of Deutsche Bank or any other lender. the first thing they'll do is file a motion to be removed from the civil suit and no case.

and they will because by joining a civil suit they'll be wide open to all sorts of discovery motions they don't want public. and no that does not imply anything illegal it's protecting their internal business info with anyone not just Trump. they made the deal and that's that.

where's the fraud?

even more ridiculous is a criminal case. once again James is grasping at straws. if this bitch had evidence she would have filed charges by now. she's trying to fish for something to make a "something" case out of nothing.

what's the crime? how did the City of New York or NY State get harmed in a criminal way? they aren't a party to private business loans last i heard.

tax revenue? the City has their own appraisers who value properties for taxation. Trump or Joe Homeowner does not get to claim their property is valued way low. they can appeal but the tax authority sets the value.

so .. James's case here is what? the tax assessor's office is incompetent? they might be but that's not a crime in general or by Trump in specific.

there is only one way James can make a criminal case out of any tax valuations ... some City tax assessor is going have to come forward ... with proof .. that Trump bribed them to lower the valuation.

call me when that happens. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid