Yet ANOTHER radical leftist insurrection - in Tennesse

Radical leftists storm the Tennessee Capital while they are in session and take over

Where are the police to arrest these leftist terrorists?

Watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1641487655891349519
So now in the last month these radical leftists have stormed the capital in

Oklahoma
Kentucky
Tennessee
More of the Far left insurrection in Tennessee as the radical leftists attack the police

Watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1641515206017708032
Far left radicals are insurrecting in Tennessee and I’m literally shaking right now

Worse than 9/11 and Pearl Harbor combined x 10
Far left radicals are insurrecting in Tennessee and I’m literally shaking right now

Worse than 9/11 and Pearl Harbor combined x 10 Originally Posted by berryberry

That's not even a comparison that should even be made. That isn't funny. Not at all in the slightest. Not even for you.
That's not even a comparison that should even be made. That isn't funny. Not at all in the slightest. Not even for you. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Our Democracy is under assault.

Far left radicals are insurrecting in Tennessee

Dates that occupy not only a place on our calendars, but a place in our collective memory: December 7, 1941, September 11, 2001, and now March 30, 2023
Our Democracy is under assault.

Far left radicals are insurrecting in Tennessee

Dates that occupy not only a place on our calendars, but a place in our collective memory: December 7, 1941, September 11, 2001, and now March 30, 2023 Originally Posted by berryberry

And January 6th 2021.

Actually lets just mark off the whole of the yearly calendar for all the mass shootings that happen daily, too. If you want to go down that route, commit. Don't be a pansy and selectively ignore dates of tragedy.
Actually lets just mark off the whole of the yearly calendar for all the mass shootings that happen daily, too. If you want to go down that route, commit. Don't be a pansy and selectively ignore dates of tragedy. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
How can you not be shaking right now?

Our Democracy is under assault by far left radicals in Tennessee

Worse than 9/11 and Pearl Harbor combined

March 30 - Never Forget, the Day America almost collapsed from far left radicals. It's hard to watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1641500775099555851
MAYHEM: Far Left Radical Insurrectionists in the Tennessee Capitol blocked a bathroom doorway, preventing a legislator from exiting.

Then the state troopers got involved.

Watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1641554601391292418
Is anyone else still shaking right now?

Our Democracy was under assault by far left radicals in Tennessee

Worse than 9/11 and Pearl Harbor combined
... Saw the horrible footage just this evening.
Protesters ATTACKING the police there.

No doubt the FBI/DOJ and the Tennessee state law enforcement
will surely be reviewing the security footage to identify,
arrest and prosecute those who broke the law.

#### Salty
This is how you fight the leftist insanity. The GOP in Tennessee has grown a pair

Dem Reps Who Egged On Rioters At Tennessee Capitol Are Stripped Of Committee Assignments; Face Expulsion

The three Democrat representatives who encouraged student rioters at the Tennessee State Capitol last week have reportedly been stripped of their committee assignments and are facing a vote Thursday on articles of expulsion.

Tennessee State Troopers were forced to intervene as a pro-gun control mob stormed the state capitol during a session of the legislature on March 30.

State Reps. Justin Jones, Justin Pierson, and Gloria Johnson all reportedly joined the rioters in the well of the chamber, where they shouted slogans through a shared bullhorn.

All three reportedly received a letter Monday from Tammy Letzler, the chief clerk in the Tennessee House, informing them that they have been kicked off their committees.

“Dear Representative Johnson: You have been removed from the House standing committees and subcommittees and any committees on which you serve as designee. Please let me know if you have any questions,” the letter to Rep. Johnson read.

In addition, House Republicans will vote Thursday on House Resolution 64 to expel the three Democrats. Rep. Johnson posted a screenshot of the first page of the articles of expulsion on Twitter.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...signments-face
In Tennessee House expulsion fight, Democrats are arguing furiously against the showing of a video of the events of March 30 radical leftist trans insurrection on the House floor.

TN House Democrats lost. The video was shown.
... Well, the vote was on - and two are GONE!

Two of the three are voted OUT - they used bullhorns
to encourage the crowd to break the law.

The one who was NOT voted out surely decided to
"play the race card" as-to WHY she wasn't voted out.

But if she feels blue for surviving the vote
- she can always RESIGN... ... No doubt
the Board would accept her resignation.

... However - the two that got ousted can decide
to run again to regain their seats.

#### Salty
A whole bunch of coastal liberals and ill informed leftists who have never stepped foot in Tennessee are surprised the House expelled insurrectionist, anti-gun Democrat legislators

Deranged radical leftists are urging arson attacks across the state in retaliation