Wow! Check this provider's auto reply out

I emailed a low rent, TOFTT type provider I saw a while back with the intention of taking one for the team again, because I'm just fucked up like that, and I got this automatic reply in response. I editted out some personal information here as I'm not trying to screw this chick over, but this is awesome and I was quite amused. Please don't PM asking questions, this is for entertainment purposes only (but real!) Thought I'd share:

XXXXX... not my real name 'cause come on would an XXXXX whore herself on craigslist for a few bucks?.. here to show you a good time i have that Florida head and sandy beach pussy i will leave you satisfied and wanting more just bring the cash and I'm yours. I know my pussy looks like it has been beat to hell and back but if you strap a 2 by 4 on your ass, I promise you wont fall in! I am currently staying at the XXXXX Inn & Suites·XXXX Highway XX . 60.00 an hour if you bring your own 2 by 4 and 80.00 an hour if you use mine. Sure my teeth are rotting out of my head from years of neglect and XXXX usage, but you will love the feel of the nubs on your cock. If I brake the skin, my services are 5% off! I advertise here all of the time and you never see anyone posting any complaints about me, so come on! call or text me as this is the ONLY email response you will get. 832- XXX- XXXX Give it to me baby!!! I am real so you need to be too, no blocked numbers

WTF?
  • linux
  • 02-13-2013, 11:05 AM
Looks like she pissed off her pimp or something.